Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

Day Seven: Our Last Day

It was Wednesday and Wynonna was in a particularly good mood, so much so that she woke up two hours earlier and went to make breakfast cupcakes. She tried her best to make everything as quietly as she could but she could only silence the mixing machine to a certain level. An hour later, she iced the cupcakes and took one upstairs to Zacky's room, she opened the door and walked towards him, smashing the cupcake on his nose and making him wake up with a jolt.

“What the fuck-”

“You said you wanted me to bake something. So here it is.”

In response, he hovered over her and grinned, “I'll fucking show you.”

xx

In real life, Zacky awoke and went to Wynonna's room to wake her up, but the soft moans caught him off guard and awoke him up a little bit more. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted slightly, she was still asleep but Zacky knew exactly what kind of dream she was having. Smirking, he leaned against the door frame. He watched her writhe in her sheets, he had to admit he was a bit turned on by it, so instead of waking her up, he stayed at the door frame and watched her, waiting for her to wake up.

Meanwhile, Wynonna rode out her dream to the very end and was glad that she wasn't awoken but when she did wake up, she saw that Zacky was standing at her door, grinning.

“Have a good dream?”

Her face turned red as she crossed her legs in embarrassment, she thought violently, what if she had said his name? “Shut up.”

“Who was it about?”

She was able to breathe, she hadn't said his name. “No one. Shut up and get out.”

“Why?”

“I need to get ready, that's why.”

“Bathroom's right over there. Just go.”

“Can you leave?”

Zacky smirked and automatically knew why she wanted him to leave. The way she crossed her legs almost screamed the answer, giving up, he walked out of the room and went to go wake up Andy while Wynonna sat in bed, horrified of the dream she had about her babysitter.

xx

“Look at you, you cheeky bastard.” Jimmy grinned.

“What's got you in a good mood?” Brian asked.

“You guys will never believe what I saw this morning.” Zacky said.

“You saw Wynonna naked?” Matt asked, his mouth full of food as always.

“Close.”

“You sly, perverted dog.” Brian smiled, “What happened?”

“She had a wet dream right in front of me.”

“Moans?” Matt asked.

“Big time.”

“Arching of the back?” Jimmy pressed.

“Subtle, but yeah.”

“Who was it about?” Brian asked

“I have no idea.

“Do you think it was about you?” Jimmy questioned.

“Doubt it,” Zacky scoffed, “She's just now starting to not hate my guts. It's too soon to be having wet dreams about me, no matter how hot I am.”

xx

Wynonna didn't go to the lunch room again. In fact, when the time came for lunch she went straight to the library where she would try and read her book without the thought of her babysitter naked in her mind. But no matter how hard she tried, it didn't work out.

“But I have come without my hat, and I have left my pocket-handkerchief behind and I haven't got any money. I didn't get your note until after 10.45 to be precise.”

It was like she read that sentence in the book over and over again, that's how distracted she was. For ten minutes, that's the only thing she saw were the images she had of Zack from this morning. Letting out a frustrated huff, she threw the book on the floor and rested her head on the table. Her head snapped up when she heard knuckles knock on the wood. She groaned when she saw that Zack was sitting in front of her.

“Having another one of your fantasies?” He smiled.

“Shut up.”

“I told you that I'm not judging. We all have needs.”

“Could you stop saying that?”

“Alright, I'll shut up.”

“Why are you here?”

“Because I wanted to spend my last day babysitting you in the school. Also, you didn't sit next to your friends and the gay twin looked worried.”

“Adam?”

“Yeah him.”

“I'm guessing he thinks I'm still mad at him or something.”

“Mad for what reason?”

“Doesn't matter.”

“So,” Zacky began, changing the subject, “You're not reading your book today.”

“Stop trying to make small talk.”

“I'm trying to converse on our last day together.”

“I'm not going to die, I'll still be here.” Wynonna scoffed

“You know what we should do?”

“I know what you should do, you should leave me alone so I can read my book.”

“You weren't even reading it!”

“Maybe I want to start reading it.”

“I know you won't, you wanna know how? Because you still have that dream stuck in your head. That's why you weren't reading it when I came in.”

“Great, thanks for the deduction, Sherlock. Piss off.”

“Not so fast, John Watson.”

Wynonna raised an eyebrow at him, he grinned and said in response, “What? I read books too.”

“Whatever.”

“Anyway, as I was saying, maybe you could bake your parents something special before they come home today.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Whatever is their favorite.”

“Maybe.” She replied, “Your car will turn on the first time, hopefully.”

Zacky knocked on the wood again, “Don't jinx it, Wy.”

xx

To Zacky, Wynonna and Andy's luck, the car had successfully started and Wynonna would get home and make her parents favorite cupcakes. Fresh in her mind was the dream, she would prepare the cakes silently but when Zacky entered the kitchen and sat in front of her, she began to hold her breath.

“What're are you making?”

“S'more cupcakes.”

“Those sound good.” He said, running his tongue over his bottom lip.

Wynonna took deep breath and managed to squeak out a, “Mmmhmm.”

“You okay? You're looking kind of pale.”

“I'm fine.” She said, letting out the air she had been holding.

“Do you need any help-”

“Nope!” Wynonna replied quickly, Zacky raised an eyebrow.

“Are you sure you're okay?”

“I'm fine, alright?”

“You look like you're scared out of your goddamn mind. Did your sex dream include the kitchen or something? Are you having flashbacks?” He mocked.

Wynonna had her lips pressed in tight line, Zacky grinned. Bingo, he thought. “So it did take place here?”

“It did not.”

“Then where?”

“I don't have to tell you that.”

“But you want to.”

“Believe it or not, I really don't.”

“Okay. You might not want to, but I'm really curious.”

“If I tell you will you shut up?”

“Probably.”

“Unfortunate. I wasn't going to tell you anyway.”

“Come on, Wynonna, I won't judge. Tell me who it was about at least.”

“Ask me one more time and I will not restrain myself from putting your fucking head in the mixer. Alright?”

“Must be someone you and I both know since you're getting so defensive.”

Wynonna groaned, “Let it go!

“Alright. I'm done.” He laughed.

Wynnona sighed in relief and removed the bowl from the mixer and began to mix it by hand.

“Was it about me?” Zacky asked.

Wynonna threw the iced spatula in the face, he groaned and licked the marshmallow icing off his face, “What the fuck, Wynonna?!”

“It was that or the mixer.” She smiled to herself, grabbing another spatula and continuing to mix the icing.

“God dammit.” He growled, grabbing a napkin and wiping the sticky substance off his face. Wynonna laughed at his grumbling and continued to put the icing in the bag and eventually on the cupcake.

Then, after Zacky had successfully cleaned his face, he walked around her and grabbed an already iced cupcake and smashed it into her face. He walked away laughing and Wynonna felt that same thumping in her throat as she did the other day and this morning when she woke up.

"God, I'm fucking up." She whispered to herself as she felt her heart quicken.
♠ ♠ ♠
I originally wasn't going to post this until tomorrow but I remembered that I owe you guys for stickin' with me like glue.

(also, let's play find the Sherlock references. There are four.)

Tell me what you think about the wet dream, tell me what you think of Wynonna for having the dream and tell me what you think about Zacky for watching and being a perv! Or you could just tell me what you thought about the whole chapter but I like specifics so

lahv u buh bye