Status: Hella active yo

The Babysitter

I Said Goodbye Too Quickly

Wynonna hated every aspect of being sick. It was now Friday and instead of going out with her Adam and Alyssa, she would have to stay home and lay in her bed while Mr Vanhook changed from her father to her doctor. Though she knew he meant it out of love, she still hated it when he treated her like patient, even when it was only a little thing like the flu. Laying in her bed and playing Zelda, she heard a knock at the door. She prepared herself to go downstairs to answer the door but her mother beat her to it, hearing talking in the living room, she wondered who had entered her home. But, when she heard Andy yell, she groan and shrunk deeper in her sheets.

“Hey Zack!” Andy yelled from the top of the stairs.

“Hey little dude!”

“Wynonna is upstairs, still feeling sick. I'll be back in an hour or two.” She heard her mother say, “She's pretty irriatble. But she's not in the mood to bicker like she always does with you.”

“She told you about that?”

“Oh no, Andy did.” Wynonna could almost hear her smile, “But she's apologized and I'm presuming you've accepted it.”

Zacky was confused, “Apology?”

Wynonna winced in her sheets, she remembered she hadn't apologized, “Oh please play along.” She begged.

“The apology that I told Wynonna to say?”

“Oh yeah, right. The apology.”

“Right. Anyway, I'll be back in about two hours, clear?”

“Crystal.”

Wynonna groaned when she thought about the smirk he would give her. Soon, the front door closed and the first thing she heard were footsteps coming up the stairs.

“You're welcome.”

“What the hell and I thankful for?”

“For pretending that you said that you were sorry.”

“Thank you.” She grumbled, shivering and covering herself in the sheets, “Why are you here?”

“Your mom had an errand to do with her job.”

“Please go away.”

“You alright?”

“I'm fine. I just want to be alone, I'm not feeling really good and I don't want you bitching and whining at me that I got you sick.”

“Good point. Alright, I'm going to go be playing Mortal Kombat with your brother if you need me.”

“Why would I need you?”

“No reason at all.”

Wynonna drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very late
Very short
Very sorry
Blame EOCs
Because I have those for two weeks even though I ONLY HAVE TW O FU CKING E O C S