You're My Injustice

Chapter 1

I was driving my car to the venue for tonight Monday Night Raw. Actually, tonight should be my debut as a WWE Diva, after winning the NXT Women’s Championship. I’m excited though, because this is what I have always dreamed of.
I drove up to the parking lot reserved for WWE superstars and parked. I decided to show up early so I could talk to Stephanie about tonight and have some alone time before I meet everyone on the roster for tonight’s event. I got out of the car and walked inside, looking for Stephanie McMahon. Once I found her dressing room, I knocked on the door and waited to hear her answer.
“Come in.”
I walked inside her dressing room, closing the door behind me. Stephanie looked at the mirror seeing me and smiled. Her makeup artist finished her makeup and left the room.
“Jamari how are you?” She asked genuinely.
“I’m good, thank you,” I answered respectfully. I mean she’s my boss and all.
“That’s good to hear. How can I help you?”
I smiled and sat down on the couch, “I was wondering about my debut appearance tonight?” I asked.
“Ah yes, tonight you will be having your debut match as a WWE Diva. I haven’t decided who’s your opponent is going to be yet. It’s either going to be Živilė (Aksana) or Natalie (Natalya),” Stephanie explained.
I nodded but smiled anyway because I was definitely for sure going to make my appearance. “Well whoever you choose for me to go against, either of them will be great for me to start. Don’t go easy on me Stephanie,” I laughed slightly at the end which she smiled.
I left her dressing room to go back to my car to get my bag with the stuff I need for tonight. By the time I had reached my car, there were more cars and a few tour buses that were parked in the lot and people walking around the venue. I smiled to myself and quickly grabbed my gym bag before heading inside the venue again to go to the locker room.

Once I had everything settled, I went to the catering to get a bite to eat. I grabbed a plate and began placing the delicious looking food on top of it. I was about to walk away when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was Tenille, or better known as her ring name, Emma. She was my tag team partner back in my NXT days, but she’s a good friend of mine outside the ring.
“Hey there my favorite Australian” I greeted and gave her a one arm hug since my other hand had my plate of food.
“Hey my favorite Blasian,” Tenille greeted me back in her Australian accent, “Is today the day you make your debut on RAW as a main roster?” she asked and I nodded with a slight nod.
“Yeah man, I’m so excited too, a little nervous, but excited nonetheless,” I said as we walked over to sit down.
“Do you know who you go against tonight?” She asked me.
I shrugged, “It’s either Živilė (Aksana) or Natalie (Natalya),” I told her and she rolled her eyes playfully.
“Girl you got this, quit your nervousness.” She said draping her arm around my shoulders and I just laughed. “Let’s go meet my partner Santino, before I have my match.” I nodded and walked with her.
We stopped when we met up with three guys, one of them being Tenille’s ring partner.
“Jamari, I want to introduce you to my ring partner Anthony Carelli (Santino Marella), and our friends Cody Runnels (Cody Rhodes) and Dustin Runnels (Goldust), guys this is Jamari, she’s the new girl that won the NXT Women’s Championship” Tenille introduced us.
“Nice to meet you all. I’ve been watching you guys out there on the ring
“Nice to meet you too, word on the street is that you are real deal,” Santino said patting my shoulders lightly.
“Yeah, I saw a few of your matches on NXT and you definitely have some skills,” Cody said and Dustin nodded in agreement.
“Psh, she is. I was her tag team partner and she beat me for the for the first NXT Women Championship title” Tenille said as I blushed slightly from all these compliments.
“Thanks you guys, but at the end of the day you guys are the real deal and I’m just a rookie,” I said with a genuine smile.
“Oh hush girl, you’re the real deal and you know it,” Tenille told me as she punched my shoulder lightly and I just chuckled.
I continued to have small talk with Tenille, Anthony, Cody, and Dustin until Stephanie had called me to meet up with them. I bid everyone my farewell and that I could not wait to watch their matches and vice versa. I walked back inside of Stephanie’s office where Paul (Triple H) was sitting next to her. They looked up and greeted me once they saw me and I greeted them back.
“So, Stephanie came up with a new idea for your debut appearance tonight that could give you a great reaction from the WWE universe and a bit of a challenge,” Paul started.
I nodded as the thought I would be given a great challenge for my debut, “Well then lay it out on me,” I smiled.
They nodded and Stephanie spoke up, “Well as you and everyone else know, yesterday was WrestleMania 30 and as always, the following Monday like tonight, every title that has been won or kept yesterday will still be on the line. Well originally the tag team and world heavyweight championship titles were going to be on the line tonight and not the Divas Championship title, because of Vickie Guerro Divas Championship Invitational had the rest of the diva division fight against April for the title, which she kept the title and that meant there was no reason to have a title match for today…Well now that you are now a part of the WWE main roster and the newest member of the Diva division, we decided that you will get to have the chance to win the Divas Champion title.”
My eyes went wide when I was told that I would have the chance to become the newest Divas Champion. “You’re joking, right?” I asked just to make sure I heard everything correct.
“We are completely serious. We have seen you on NXT and you have impressed us both and we think you can do this,” Paul said with all honesty. I smiled even more knowing that this is really happening.
“But this is how it’s going to go. AJ Lee will be going to out to the ring and just talk about her victory and probably talk crap about the other divas. This is when you come in, your theme will come on interrupting her speech and you’ll walk to the ring. Once you’re in the ring, you can say whatever you want, just improv and knowing how AJ is, she will challenge you and put her title on the line and that’s when the match will start. Also, April does not know this is going to happen, so this will be a good surprise and great debut for you.” Stephanie explained how the match should go.
“Now the only thing about this is, you won’t be able to have a grand entrance this match, but I promise for your next match one you will get to have that entrance with your new theme song that you requested.” Paul told me and I nodded.
“Oh that’s fine I’m not too worried about that, I’m just glad to be having a match with the best,” I said.
Both Paul and Stephanie nodded, “Good. Well then, you should get yourself ready because you’ll be going out there in an hour. Good luck tonight, Jamari.” Paul said before him and his wife dismissed me.
After leaving their office, I headed my way back to the locker room, stopping here and there making small chat with Tenille, Anthony, Cody, and Dustin. Once I reach the locker room, I changed into my ring gear and began getting myself pumped for my surprise debut match against April tonight by playing some songs from After The Burial, stretching, and anything else to keep me from being nervous. I continued to do this until my name was called to go to the gorilla position on the announcment. Walking over there, I could hear AJ give her little speech and what not, which gave chills. I don’t know why, because this is similar to NXT, but Raw is the big deal in WWE. The stage manager counted down 5 seconds and then my music theme song from when I was in NXT. “Stingray Afflictioin” by Issues played. I let a deep breath in and then out.
“Alright Jamari, it’s show time!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, after being on an un-announce hiatus, I am back with a new story. a WWE story involving the Shield. This is my first WWE/The Shield story and I'm excited about it and I hope you are too.

Anyways subscribe, recommend, and comment!
love Carmen.

P.S. My character is somewhat portraying as Paige (if you guys are wwe fans you know what I mean).

Jamari's Ring Attire
Jamari's Entrance Theme song