You're My Injustice

Chapter 10

It was the day of Extreme Rules and I was heading over to the venue after I did some signings and interviews at the mall that was nearby. I flew to New Jersey yesterday after I spent my three days off back at home in Virginia. It was great to see my parents, siblings, and friends although it was a short visit. Mom kept asking me questions about Joe, still trying to get us together and of course Joe made it worse by texting me and tweeting me. We had a selfie war during our break, but of course I won because I’m definitely cuter than Joe. The fans loved it and they began asking if we were dating and started shipping us together. It was weird, but it gave me a good laugh.

I walked into the locker room that I am sharing with Tamina since we were the only Divas that were participating in Extreme Rules. I put my bag down on the bench and saw a big cardboard box with my name written on it. I opened it and saw that it was my new ring attire that Sandra made me. Actually, she made four of them in different colors and they were perfect and they were definitely my style. I definitely need to find Sandra and thank her because she went through the extra mile with my ring gear. I put my new gear back in the box and headed out of the locker room to find Sandra.

I found Sandra moments later at her sewing table talking to Tamina, making a few small adjustments to her ring gear. I smiled and greeted them both.

“Hey kiddo,” Tamina greeted back with a smile. We really didn’t have any beef with each other. We just had to act like we were huge rivals of each other for our small storyline for Extreme Rules. Tamina was really nice and she has given me a few pointers and what not. However she apologized making my nose bleed on Tuesday and said that she didn’t mean to hit me that hard, which of course I forgave her.

“Hey Miss Jamari, what can I do for you?” Sandra looked up from her desk to face me.

“I just came here to thank you personally for making my new ring gear and going the extra mile with it. It’s perfect and it’s definitely screams me,” I said and bent down to hug her, which she return the embrace.

“I’m glad you love it darling, I can’t wait to see how it looks on you tonight,” She smiled and I nodded.

“Of course. Again I really appreciate what you have done,” I said and hugged her one more time before looking at Tamina, smirking at her. “Be ready for the biggest ass kicking you’ll ever receive, tonight” I teased.

She rolled her eyes playfully but smirked as well “You better watch what you say, kiddo.” She teased me back and I just laugh as I headed out so she could finish with whatever she was doing with Sandra.

I had an hour before my match on Extreme Rules started so I decided to go find the boys since I haven’t seen them since Tuesday. They knew I was back, it just that we haven’t had time to meet up since Vince McMahon had us do various activities and promotions yesterday and today. I found Joe, Colby, and Jon talking amongst each other. Colby noticed me coming up behind Jon, but I brought my index finger to my lips as to tell them not say anything because I wanted to sneak up behind Jon. I think he’s the easiest to fuck around with because let’s face it, Joe and Colby are way too strong for me pull pranks on because they can somehow outsmart me. I stood behind Jon as he was talking now, waiting for the perfect moment to mess with him.

“Evolution have been fight dirty for the past few weeks, but tonight we’re gonna get down and get real dirty toni-” He choked in the middle of his sentence as I lightly kicked the back of his knee, making him literally fall to the floor.

Both Jon and Joe looked surprised as Colby and I burst out laughing. I really didn’t think my little prank would work, but I’m glad it did.

“What the hell, WOMAN?!?” Jon shouted slightly and I laughed even more, having to hold onto Colby’s shoulder so I wouldn’t fall.

“Having fun down there, Jon?” I teased as Joe laughed but reached down to help Jon back up.

“Fuck you,” He muttered after getting up and I laughed lightly.

“Well, hello to you too Jon. I missed you as well” I joked, rolling my eyes and he flipped me off but smiled a small smile

“Hey cutie. Glad to see you made it back safely” Colby said as he gave me a one arm hug. I smiled and nodded before facing Joe.

“Hey, baby girl.” He smiled and wrapped his buff arms around my waist, pulling me into a hug where he lifted me off the ground slightly. He kissed my forehead once he put me down, leaving one arm draped around my waist.

“What’s up hounds?” I greeted back and Joe looked down and smirked.

“Not much, was just having a conversation about our match tonight with Evolution, which you interrupted” Jon said and I just had a sly smile on my face.

“Oh come on, you can’t tell me that it wasn’t hilarious and that I got you good,” I smiled, but he rolled his eyes again jokingly.

“How was your little vacation back in your town?” Colby asked genuinely.

“It was great since I was able to see my family and friend and relax,” I smiled softly, “But I’m not going to lie, I did miss you guys and being on the road with my WWE family, although Joe here bugged me with this dumb ‘selfie war’ we had on twitter.” I admitted as I teased Joe.

“I saw that actually. The one time I go on my twitter account and I see your selfies all on my timelines,” Jon laughed and Colby nodded, laughing as well.

“The whole WWE Universe went ape shit over your little war. It got to the point where I saw fans “shipped” you together and asking me if Jamari is going to join the Shield.” Colby laughed as he took out his phone and showed me his mentions.

I read the tweets and snorted at how ridiculous and hilarious the fans were. They even went as far as making an official shipping name Joe and I called “Romlyn”. I handed Colby his phone back and shook my head. Oh, the imagination of our young fans. We all continued to converse while we waited for my match to come out. I had changed into my new ring gear, which looked even more amazing on me. The guys liked it too, especially Joe since he couldn’t keep his eyes off of me.

We were now at the gorilla position after I was called to go over there by one of the techies. Tamina was already there getting pumped for our match. The guys were with me, since they already had their match with Evolution, which was a very intense and very suspenseful battle between both trios. But my boys, The Shield, came out on top and won, although Colby injured his arm pretty badly and the guys were just so worn out. However I was proud of them in their win tonight, but now it’s my turn to get pumped for my match in a few.

“It’s almost time. You nervous baby girl?” Joe asked as he handed my water bottle to me.

I just smirked and shook my head no, although I was a tiny bit nervous. “Nope. It may be my first pay-per view match, but I’m just ready to let loose. I can’t wait to go crazy out there. I might just go Moxley crazy.” I joked, referring to Jon’s indie wrestling name.

“If you actually do, I’ll be impressed.” Jon laughed and ruffled my hair. I swatted his hand away and fixed my hair quickly.

“You’re going to do great out there, Cutie. You are definitely one hell of a Diva and if the WWE Universe doesn’t know that, they will tonight by the end of the match.” Colby said as he draped his un injured arm around my shoulder, while Joe had an arm wrapped around my waist. Both Jon and Joe agreed with Colby’s compliment, which gave me more confidence.

“Thanks for the compliment, you guys are great,” I said with a sincere smile.

The crowd cheered and I look to the flat screen TV that was above me and saw that Bray Wyatt had gotten out of the steel cage standing next to Luke Harper and Erick Rowen, thus winning the match against John Cena. Seconds later, the four men had walked back to the gorilla position and headed their way to their locker room. I heard Michael Cole, JBL, and Jerry Lawler discussing about the match as the stage crew was taking apart the steel cage from the last match and preparing the ring for Tamina and my match. I faced the boys and took a deep breath before smiling at them.

“Well boys my match is coming up next and I’m ready to show the new side of Jaelyn” I said referring to my ring name.

“You got this, Cutie. We’ll be watching tearing it up out there. But for now we must bid our farewell,” Colby said and hugged me, as best as he could without his injured arm bothering him, and wished me good luck.

“Good luck little one, go out and show the world what you’re made up of. I know you got some hound in you.” Jon winked and patted my shoulder before following behind Colby.

I looked at Joe as he moved towards me, since he moved out of the way when Colby and Jon went to hug me. He stood in front of me now with a smirk on his lips, which I returned with my one of my own. His big, calloused hands were brought up to my cheeks and cupped them as he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine for a small, soft kiss that caught me by surprised. He chuckled and moved back just a little so I could feel his warm breath against my lips.

“Good luck, baby girl,” He whispered against my lips before pulling away completely and went to find Colby and Jon, leaving me standing there in shock and confused. I touched my lips trying to feel if Joe really did kiss me and my cheeks started to burn from me blushing slightly as I realized that he did just kissed me a few seconds ago. I heard a small laugh and I looked to see that Tamina was looking at me.

“So I see you and Leati have gotten close. You’re the first and only female that I have seen him get close to, let alone talk to amongst the WWE roster. You might be something special to him.” She said with a smile.

I didn’t really know what to say because I was still at a lost due to his actions a couple minutes ago. She laughed again and shook her said, now smirking as she faced towards the entrance of the ring. “You better give it all you got out there, kiddo” She said and her theme entrance started playing through the arena.

I nodded, “Oh I will, but don’t go easy on me either, Snuka.” I smirked to myself.

She nodded and headed out to the ring. The tech producer told me to get ready and I nodded, getting in position. I pulled my hood from my jacket over my head. I had hooked the Divas Champion belt onto my waist so that my hands would be free. The same tech producer counted down from five using his fingers as for me to get ready. Once he got to zero, Tamina’s theme ended and then my entrance theme started playing. I smirked and got in the zone as Jaelyn before walking out of the gorilla position.

“And her opponent, reigning from Charlottesville, Virginia. She’s the current Diva’s Champion, Jaelyn!!!!!” Lily announced me to the WWE Universe.

I began to do my dance as I walked towards the ring. I high-fived the fans as I danced around the ring before sliding in and ended my entrance with my ending pose. Tamina had her game face on already and I just smirked, then proceeded to take my title belt off my waist. I held it in my hand and then looked at Tamina again, before deciding to taunt her by getting in her face with the belt and told her that she wasn’t going to get it just to make the crowd go wild and for entertainment for those who were watching us on TV or the WWE Network. I walked back to the official referee for our match and gave him the Divas Champion Belt and he held it above his head to indicate that it’s a title match. He handed it to another referee and asked Tamina and I if were ready, which we both said yes and he signaled for the bell to ring, saying that our match had officially started.

We circled each other twice before locking in with each other, but it was broken when she pushed me back. I charged towards her, pushing her down over to the turnbuckle and started punching and kicking her. The referee kept telling me to back off and started counting up to five, but I backed off once he got to three. Tamina got up and went to clothe line me but I ducked and moved towards the ropes. She charged me again but moved away making her get caught my ropes as I got on my knees behind the back of her legs. Tamina moved back a little and flipped backwards, which I took as an opportunity to pin her since her shoulders were down. I held her legs close to her chest, that way it wouldn’t be so easy to kick out. The referee slid down to count, but Tamina kicked out after he counted one. I moved to the opposite side of the ring to the ropes and she charged at me again, but I ran towards her and dropped kicked her with the help of the ropes. I tried to go for the pin again but she kicked out before the ref could even count. I grabbed Tamina’s arms to pull her up and went clothe line her, but she reversed it by slinging me to the turnbuckle like I did to her earlier. She went to charge towards me again, but I got up and rammed my shoulder into her chest, knocking her back a little. I climbed up the turnbuckle and Tamina had her back against it, which I used as my advantage to sit on her shoulders and start punching her head until I flipped down and used a neutralizer to pin her down. It still wasn’t enough because kicked out right before the ref got to two. I got up and leaned against the ropes and Tamina tried to spear me, but I ducked making half her body go through the ropes. I climbed through the ropes to get to the apron, having the ref yell at me to get back inside the ring, but I ignored him and started bringing my knee into Tamina’s chest repeatedly and stopped once the ref counted to two. I climbed the turnbuckles again from the outside, but Tamina hit me and I fell off, landing onto floor outside of the ring. I laid there for a few since I fell on my side, which was in pain.

Tamina climbed out of the ring as well and threw my jacket on me, before grabbing me by my hair to pull me out. Ugh I hate being pulled by the hair, it’s so fucking annoying. She pushed me with force making my back hit the apron and I fell onto the floor forward. Now my back is searing in pain. She grabbed me again and slid me inside the ring, but I just laid there trying to get my breath and because my back was still aching. Tamina climbed back inside and went for the pin by lifting my left leg up to prevent me from kicking out. The referee slid and counted to two, but I kicked out right then using my right leg. I wasn’t ready to end this match and lose the title that fast.

I started to get up, but Tamina grabbed a fist full of my hair again and kneed my face, almost hitting my nose again but she didn’t this time. She lifted me up again with my hair and threw me against the turnbuckle with my arm and I fell right back to the mat after my back hit the turnbuckle. I laid there for a few seconds as Tamina started screaming something to the crowd, but I couldn’t make what she was saying since my hands were covering my head in pain. It was now when Tamina was getting the upper hand because she kept picking me up and flipping me down, landing on my already bruising up back a few times. She kept trying to pin me every time she flipped me down, but I would keep kicking out. We’re definitely not going easy on each other for sure and I’m still not ready to give up. Tamina grabbed my hair again and was about to pick me up again, but I kneed her gut, only to receive a harsh slap to the face. I stood there and I had this crazed look on my face. I screamed and started slapping my face, just like Jon does in his matches when someone would slap him, to see if she dared to slap me again. She did and I fell back down. I felt a warm liquid coming from bottom lip and wiped my mouth to see that my lip was cut and that it was bleeding. I quickly stood up and went for a spear that knocked us both out of the ring on to the black floor.

The ref started yelling at the both of us to get back inside the ring as we both laid down. I quickly got up and climbed up the apron as the ref started counting to ten. Tamina tried grabbing my foot to pull me back down, but I kicked her head which made her let me go. I was about to go back in, but I jumped onto Tamina’s shoulders from the front and tried flipping her down. However, she caught me and swung me off of her, making my back hit the barricade that separated us from the crowd and the stage crew. Tamina climbed into the ring as I stayed laying down on the floor, but climbed back out to bring me back inside the ring because the only way she could win this match and have my title is by pin fall or submission. So getting counted out will have her win, but I would still get to keep the title.

Tamina climbed back inside the ring and I tried to roll away from her, but my back was just in so much pain after that last hit. She grabbed me and held me behind her shoulders. I was about to freak out because I knew she was going to try to do a Samoan Drop, which I know it’s a move that she, The Usos, and Joe do since they’re of the Samoan culture. Tamina was going to do Samoan drop from the turnbuckle and I knew if she was able to pull that off, I would be done for and to be honest, I did not want to lose like that at all. So I started to wiggle and I was able to flip down safely and wrapped my arms around her legs and pull her down from the turnbuckle, making her drop on her back instead. I crawled over to her as she laid down and put half of my body over her to pin her. The referee slid over and slapped his hands on the mat and counted to three, Tamina kicked out just in the niche of time, which seriously pissed me off. I got up and did a random scream as to show how frustrated I was because that should have ended the match. I ran back to the ropes to give me extra speed and pulled a DDT on Tamina, making her face hit the mat. I went for the pin again but she kicked out at two. I ran my fingers through my hair in a furious manner and I could her Tamina groaning. I pulled her up, but she pushed me away and went for a clotheline which I ducked once again. I ran to the other side to use the ropes again to charge at her, but she caught me and put me through a DDT.

I laid there and Tamina covered me and grabbed my leg again to go a pin and I kicked out at two counts. I was tired, sore, and running out of options on how to win this match for good. I climbed over to the turnbuckles to help me stand up since I was starting to feel a little weak. I took a quick breather to gather whatever strength that I have left, before facing Tamina. She smirked and went for her father’s signature move, the Super Kick. However, what shocked everyone and even myself was that I caught her leg before she could actually get me with the kick. I pulled her down and grabbed her other leg, flipping her over to her stomach. I crossed her legs over my right leg and then grabbed her arms to pull her back and used my signature submission finisher MTBD, which is short for Mental Breakdown. As soon as I was able to pull off my submission maneuver, Tamina tapped on my thigh repeatedly, making the referee signal the bell to ring. I dropped Tamina and stood up beside the ref as my theme started playing through the arena.

“The winner of this match and still reigning as the Divas Champion, Jaelyn!!!!!” Lillian Garcia announced my victory as the referee handed me back my Divas Champion belt to me before lifting my hand up in the air, making the audience go wild as most of them cheered for my win. The referee let go of my hand and I slid out of the ring to go back to the gorilla, of course high-fiving the fans as I made my way out.

As soon as I made my back in the gorilla, I was surrounded by Joe, Jon, and Colby. Joe lifted me up and spun me around once, before putting me down. All three men gave me a hug and congratulated me. I smiled and wiped hair off my sweaty face.

“You did great out there, Cutie. You had everyone backstage including us surprised and shocked. Especially when you caught the Super Kick. No one has been able to dodge that move, yet reverse it” Colby said as gave me a high five.

“I saw you out there pulling a Moxley/Ambrose attitude.” Jon smirked and I laughed.

“Thanks you guys. That means a lot,” I smiled, “I was almost for sure thought I was going to lose when Tamina had me positioned to do a Samoan Drop on me. I was scared shitless for real. Now I know how others feel when you pull one on them, Joe.” I said, looking at Joe.

He just chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. We chatted some more as we walked back to where the locker rooms and catering were. A lot of the wrestlers that were here had congratulated me and said some other nice things about my match. I really felt great and humble now. Soon after Colby and Jon headed back to the hotel so they could rest. Joe decided to stay and ride back with me to the hotel when we were both ready to head back. Joe was waiting for me my locker room as I had finished taking a nice hot shower to clean myself from the blood and sweat covering me. I had changed into something comfortable but casual, meaning jeans, a cute top, and vans, with my hair in a ponytail. I walked over to my bag that was next to Joe so put my stuff away and then I saw that Tamina had walked inside the locker room.

She had walked towards us, stopping in front of me. She looked at the guys and nodded at Joe before she spoke. “You did well out there kiddo. I’m very impressed. You definitely deserve to be where you are now.” She said with a genuine smile and held her hand out for me to shake.

I returned the gesture and shook her hand as well, “Thank you so much. You definitely did a number on me, but I thought I was going to be done for when you had me on your shoulders about to do a Samoan Drop.” I said and she laughed. “Again thank you so much, it was a really great opportunity to be in the match with you and I hope to have more match with you in the future.”

“It’s no problem at all, and I will seek to have more matches with you. Keep that fire in you with all of your matches,” Tamina said as she hugged me before she headed over to where she had placed her stuff, leaving me with Joe again. I finished packing my bag and then sat on the bench beside Joe. He faced me and gave me a genuine smile.

“You really were amazing out there. I know I already had said it earlier, but I seriously mean it.” He said as he held my hands. I felt my cheeks get hot, so I looked down so he wouldn’t see my cheeks turn pink. Joe chuckled lightly and kissed my cheek.

“You were amazing as well. All three of you were. You did some things that I don’t think anyone can pull off. I can see you doing great things in the future whether the Shield is still together or broken up.” I told him honestly.

He nodded. “I can say the same for you. You’re talented too and I can see you being one of the best female wrestlers in the business. Inside and outside of the ring, I can tell that you strive to improve yourself and it just shows that you are meant to be here.” I smiled because he was being totally honest with me and the fact that he’s saying this about me shows that he pays attention to little details about me, whereas I never see him pay attention to any other females.

“I know we already had agreed on this a few days ago, but I seriously would like to take you out tomorrow before RAW.” Joe looked at me with his fierce blue-grey orbs. I nodded and agreed to go out with him. He gave his little half smile and I returned it.

“Great,” He said and began to lean in closer to me and pressed his lips softly against mine. He let them linger there for three seconds before pulling away, grabbing my keys from my hand.

“I’ll bring your car out to the front,” He said and pecked my lips one more time before getting up to leave the locker room, leaving me there surprised once again. I sighed, but softly smiled. Although it was a short kiss, his lips just felt great being on mine. I thought about what Tamina said to me earlier when she caught Joe kiss me the first time, as I grabbed my stuff to leave.

Am I what Tamina said? Am I something or someone special to you, Joe?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow so two major things happened in this chapter. Jamari (Jaelyn) won her big match against Tamina at Extreme Rules and Joe kissed her! Joe is really serious about wanting to take Jamari out on a date. This chapter is a bit longer than the others only because I wanted to describe the match between Tamina and Jaeyln, which is based off the match between Tamina and Paige. I wanted to write part of the chapter based on the match between The Shield and Evolution, but it would have made the chapter even longer so I didn’t.

I hope you liked this chapter a lot. I actually liked writing this one to be honest. The next chapters won’t be as long as the last few have. Only a few here and there will be.

Special thanks to IWillMakeYouScream, O.G. Loko and emogurl1991 for commenting on the last chapter. You guys are amazing for commenting on the last chapter!

As always, subscribe, recommend, and comment you lovelies!!!!