Story of a Girl

I am O-***ing-K

I'm sitting on my bunk with my laptop...well, in my lap. I was checking my E-mail, Brian sent me a picture of him and Zacky from a REAL long time ago. It's funny and cute at the same time. I'm in my rectangle glasses, I need them for computer work. Sure they're dorky, but I love them. Zacky walks up to my bunk and looks over my computer.

"What's up?" I ask resting my head on my hand.

"Nothing much, just Sox tickets." Zacky says holding up two pieces of paper.

"Your kidding, how did you get those?" I ask.

"Let's just says it wasn't easy. Go with me?" Zacky asks.

"Yeah, I'd love too." I say.

"Great, be ready at 8:00PM, OK?" Zacky says.

"Ok, got it." I say.

I smile as he walks away. I'm really excited about the game. Even though I'm from California, the Red Sox has always been my favorite team. The weird part is that they're Zacky's favorite too, he wears his Sox shirt all the time. When it comes time to leave, I get dressed. I'm the type of person who will stay in their pajamas all day until they have something to do. I change into Jean shorts that cuff at my knees, a white spaghetti strap tank top, and my Red Sox cap. Zacky comes from behind me.

"Ready to go?" He ask.

"Yup." I say turning my head and then my whole body.

"Cool, let's go." Zacky says tapping the rim of my hat.
I smile and follow Zacky out of the door. Luckily Matt took Val out on a date, so there'll be no hassle getting off the bus. He still doesn't know about Zacky and I. I intend to keep it that way for a while. Zacky opens the passenger door for me.

"Thank you." I say sitting my self on the fake leather cushions.

"Yup." Zacky says closing the door.

I smile and follow him with my eyes as he enters the drivers seat. Zacky puts in a Misfits CD and pulls out of the parking lot. Luckily we're in Boston, it's almost like he planned this. Today is the last game of the season so that's why I'm so surprised that Zack got tickets. When we get to the stadium, Zacky parks and quickly gets out of the car. He opens my door for me. He extends his hand and helps me up. I smile, take his hand, then stand up not letting go of his hand. We walk hand in hand all the way to out seats.

Three hours later

I'm starting to get cold. Maybe I should have brought a jacket or something. Oh why did I wear a tank top? Zacky notices that I'm shaking a bit. He wraps his arms around me, which actually helps. How is he so warm? Maybe it's just my hormones.

"That better babe?" Zacky asks.

"Much, thanks." I say nuzzling my face into his shoulder.

I leave my head on Zack's shoulder and continue to watch the game. He continues to hold me close, keeping me warm. Every once in a while i shift my gaze to him. He's so concentrated on the game, it's so cute. The Sox are one point away from winning. This is so exciting. If they win this game, they'll have an undefeated season, which would be awesome. A ball is hit and goes soaring though the air, it's a home run. When the last player steps on home plate, everyone stands up and cheers. Zacky kisses me on lips out of no where. I just stand there and look down smiling. Zacky tilts his head and looks up at me.

"You OK?" He asks.

"I was OK...but now I feel amazing." I say pickling up my head.

"Glad I could help." Zacky says smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. I came from a one-nighter class field trip last yesterday and today I was off task. I got the baseball game idea from my friend and her boy friend, except it wasn't the Sox, and they didn't kiss at the end.