Story of a Girl

Teddy Bear Love

Image

I know we just went somewhere, but we need Zakki time. Especially now that our
"Hey Zack-Attack, wanna go out?" I ask sitting on his bunk.

"Sure, where?" Zacky asks.

"I don't know, the mall or something." I say.

"Sure, anything to get away from this place." Zacky says sitting up.

Zacky stands up and I take his hand. He follows me off the bus. Luckily we don't see Matt on the way out, I almost expected it. Zacky hops into the drivers seat and steps on it. I take Zacky's sunglasses from the dashboard and put them on. I start rocking out to the Misfits CD that is STILL in the player. Zacky laughs to himself as I make my self look like a dork. Zacky pulls into the parking lot. I get out and he runs out front taking my hand. I smile and we slowly walk into the mall.

"Oh Zacky look." I say dragging him into a store.

"Oh I've seen commercials for this. Don't you build a stuffed animal or something?" Zacky asks.

"Duh, hence the name Build a Bear." I say.

"Oh no, your not thinking..." Zacky says.

"You don't have to, but I am." I say.

"Alright, I'll do it." Zacky laughs.

"Yay. I'll name mine Nikki...and you could name yours Zacky." I say.

"Nice." Zacky says walking over to a bin.
"I think the cow would suit me." Zacky says picking up cow.

"Why, cuz of your little beer belly?" I ask putting my hand on his stomach.

"I told you, it's because I'm Italian." Zacky says.

"Sure." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

I choose out a teddy bear and Zacky gets one too. He dresses his bear in jeans, T-shit, leather jacket, and a guitar. Mine is in a denim skirt and T-shirt. We name them and take them come. I make my bead and place "Nikki" on top of it.

Later That Night

I just took a shower, so now I'm headed to bed. Zacky's in bed reading. I smile and go under my covers. Zacky sits up and walks over to me with "Zacky"

"Zacky wanted to say goodnight to Nikki." Zacky says sitting on my bunk

"OK." I say picking up "Nikki" and making them kiss.

"Goodnight angel." Zacky says leaning over me and kissing me.

"Goodnight." I say kissing him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to get this up. I was working on it in my school Library, while my friends Abby (ugly bitch) and John (horn dog) we're talking to me. John was writing things on my chapter like "I'm getting hard", so you can imagine.

**Disclaimer** Abby is NOT an ugly bitch, John just gave her that name and told me to use it. ABBY IS KICK ASS. John on it other hand IS a horn dog XD