Story of a Girl

Scream

i]Dream

I'm taking a nice warm bath. I must admit the water burns the cuts, scrapes, gashes, and bruises that lay deep within my skin. I cringe, but it feels good on my aching back from sleeping on the cold hard floor every night. I hear the door nob shake. Mike's trying to get in, good thing I locked the door. I close my eyes and try to relax. Suddenly the door slams open.

"I told you never to lock the door." Mike says.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted some privacy." I say trying to get out of this easily.

"Too bad. This is my fucking apartment, and I'll choose the rules." Mike says going down and pushing on my upper chest submerging me under the water. I struggle to get my head above water. I succeed though.

"Stay down you fucking bitch." Mike says forcing me back down.

He has all of his weight pressed on my chest. I can't get up, and I'm loosing air fast. I struggle to get back up. I try everything in my power to get air, but I just can't. I open my mouth, my lungs can't stand it anymore...

End of Dream

"Nikki, wake up."

I open my eyes. I tall tall dark figure stands next to me with a hand on my leg. He starts to get closer to me. Still thinking I'm in my dream, I scream.

"Nikki, shhhhh." A man's voice says as a hand cups over my mouth.

I try to scream but I just can't. I struggle but the mans other arm wraps around me. He's trying to kill me.

"Nicole, sweetie, It's OK. It's Zacky." He says bring his face closer so I can who it is.

"Oh Zack, I'm so sorry." I say leaning against the wall and looking into his eyes.

"It's OK. I scared you, I should have waited for you to snap out of it." Zacky says.

"Oh Zacky, why do I keep having these dreams?" I ask.

"I don't know babe." Zacky says wrapping both arms around me stopping my shaking.
"But it's OK now, your safe." He says.

"I know, but these dreams, they seem so real." I say.

"What happened?" Zacky asks.

"He tried to drown me in the bathtub." I say.

This dream wasn't as bad as the other one, but it still haunts me. Zacky kisses my cheek and nuzzles my neck.

"You good now?" Zacky asks.

"I think so, thanks." I say.

"Alright, well goodnight." Zacky says starting to stand up.

"Zack?" I ask.

"Yeah Nick?" He asks.

"Could you stay here with me?" I ask.

"Oh course." Zacky says sitting back down and slipping under the covers. He lays on his back and looks up at me. I smile and lay down next to him placing my head and hand on his chest. He takes his left arm and wraps it around my side. I feel much better now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short. Just wait though *Muhahahaha...ha*