Story of a Girl

Beneth the Skin

I slowly wake up and look around. I have no clue where I am, it's definitely not Mike's apartment. The one thing I DO know is that I'm in extreme danger. This is all just too weird, he KNOWS I won't take him back. I'm guessing it's nighttime, the room is pitch black. I can't move ether. My ankles and wrists are tied together like before except I'm tied to a chair.

"Good, your awake." Mike's voice says in the darkness.

I can't speak, there's ductape over my mouth. I try to scream, but I can barley get a sound out. Mike comes out of the darkness.

"I'd save your breath." Mike says with a crooked smile.

He walks in my direction. He un buckles his pants, pulls them down to his ankles, and kicks them off. He continues towards me, straddling me in the chair. I scream and try to knock him off, but he's too strong for me. Mike takes the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head, then he starts at my pants. He pulls them as far as he can with in the rope and pulls down his boxers. He takes the elastic of my underwear and pulls them down too. He scoots his way up my thighs. I can't let him do this, I LOVE ZACK. With all my strength, I tip the chair over to the left. With the fall one of my hands break free. I pull my pants back up and and attempt to stand up. I start to hop to the door. Mike throws a metal baseball bat at me, breaking the chair. I still can't move. The is to tight about my ankles. I'm stuck on my stomach and try to wiggle away.

"Don't move."Mike says.

I don't listen. I NEED to get out of here. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Mike take his belt from his pants. He whips me with it. I let out a cry from the pain. He repeatedly whips me with it until I stop. I lay on the cold hard ground paralyzed from the pain. I take deep breaths as I cry. I've never wanted my brother, or my boyfriend more.

"Turn over." Mike commands.

I'm not gonna do it. I don't care what the circumstances are, I'm loyal to Zack, and nothing Mike pulls will change that.

"I said turn over." Mike says running a knife against my shoulder.

I scream. I feel the warm blood down my back, the wound feels deep. Who knows what he'll do now. He forces me onto my back. The floor stings the back of my shoulder.

"Now where we're we." Mike says crawling on top of me.

I try to roll away, but he's just too heavy. He pulls down my pants and underwear, just like before. He circles his tongue on my stomach as he moves up my legs. I can't let him do this, I CAN'T let him do this! I look at my free hand. I shove the bottom of my hand up his nose hoping to break it. I didn't hit as hard as I wanted to.

"You bitch. Don't even try." Mike says pulling out the blade and putting it to my throat, barley scraping it.

I kick him hard in the groin. That sends him away for a while, he decides to leave me alone for the rest of the night. Imagine that. He reties me to a different chair and redoes the knots around my joints. I scoot near the window and look out the window. There's a beautiful night sky. I wonder if Zack's looking up at the same sky and worrying about me. Bet he is. What I would do to be with him instead of this insane freak.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WOULD make these longer and combine them, but I LOVE leaving you guys in suspense. Yeah, I'm so mean XD