Story of a Girl

Save Water...

Last night I went to bed in my underwear and bra. It was scorching hot and I was driven mad. Of course Zack didn't mind. After that, I finally fell asleep. That was about 3:00AM, so I can even imagine what time it is now. I've been laying in bed awake for about five minutes. Zack's up so it HAS to be later then 10:00AM. I am sort of hungry, so maybe I'll get up. I tear off the covers and sit up. Now where did my pajamas go? I'm to lazy to look. Hanging out of Zack's drawer is a shirt. That'll do. I pull the shirt from the drawer and let it slide over my body. Perfect, it covers everything. I open the bedroom door and walk down the hallway until I'm facing the living room.

"Morning." I say entering the kitchen.

"Oh hey, your up." Zacky says.

"Yeah, I'm surprised too." I say.
"What time is it anyways?" I ask sitting at the island.

"11:30AM." Zacky says.

"Wow." I say clearing my eyes from eye gook.

"Is that my Metalica T-shit?" Zacky asks.

"Yes." I giggle.

"A little big don't ya think?" Zacky asks.

"That's why I chose it. Unless you WANT me parading around in my underwear...wait don't answer that." I say.

"Ha..." Zacky says.

"Ok...well I'm going to take a shower before you occupy it." I say standing up.

"Alright." Zacky says taking a sip from his coffee.

I grab a change of clothes from the bedroom and head into the bathroom. I pull Zack's shirt over my head and start the water and run it until it's perfect. I un-hook my bra and let it fall to the floor. I slide off my panties and step into the shower. I stick my head under to get my hair wet.

"Hey Nick?" Zacky asks knocking on the door.

"Yeah Zack?" I ask.

"Your all for the environment right?" Zacky asks.

"Um...yeah." I say.

"Well don't you think we should save water?" Zacky asks.

"Zachary Baker, I just got in here." I say.

"I didn't mean it like that." He says opening the bathroom door.

"Then what DID you mean?" I ask.

"Save water, share showers." Zacky says peeking his head in.

"OK." I giggle.

I move back under the water to make room. I hear the sound of clothes dropping to the floor. I get an evil smile on my face. Zack moves the curtain and steps into the shower, nearly tripping. I take a step to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"I think it's time for me to make my promise a reality." I say.

"What promise?" Zacky says.

"That I'd make things up to you." I say going on my toes, tilting my head, and kissing him.

I run my tongue against the his bottom of his lip. He opens his mouth and his tongue enters my mouth. I hear a low growl in his throat. He wants me bad, and I know it. I push him against the wall and wrap my right leg around his waist. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. His kissing becomes faster. I feel "him" poke at my inner thigh. I smile a bit and bring my other leg up to his hip. He puts his hands under my legs and enters me with a hard thrust. We move in sync. I wiggle my hips around as he lifts me up and down. I bend my neck down and do a combination of licking and kissing his collar bone. He nibbles at my ear until I pick my head back up and return to his lips. Then he starts to kiss my neck. I shoot my hips forward and make him grown. This is all for him.

Fifteen minutes later...

"Matt would be so disappointed with us." I say pulling my new shirt over my head.

"Ha...I know. You've been living with me for twenty-four hours and we've already had fun." Zacky laughs.

"I know...oh well. At least we don't have to hide it from him anymore." I say.

"True, very true." Zacky says.
"Hey Nikki?" He says.

"Yeah?" I say buttoning my jeans.

"I love you." Zacky says.

"I love you too." I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend Abby said her favorite quote is "Save water, share showers" I thought I'd use it :-P
---
P.S: This MAY be my last update for a week. I have sleep-a-way camp until Friday. I might get something in tomorrow before I leave, but I don't know