Story of a Girl

Moutains

"Here we are." Zacky says pulling into the snowy driveway.

"I swear, that was the longest car ride ever." I say.

Ten hours. Ten fucking hours sitting in the car with nothing to do. I've never been so bored in my life! Now your probably wondering what I WAS in a car for ten hours. Well, time has come for Avenged Sevenfold to write a new album. This is where the "magic" is going to happen, a cabin in Big Bear Mountain. By the looks of it, no one else is here. Good, maybe I could get a nap in before everyone else gets here. I step out of the car and stretch my arms over my head as I yawn.

"Tired?" Zacky asks.

I nod my head and plop my arms back to my sides. I think I got four hours of sleep last night if not less. No coffee either.

"You take a nap. I'll take everything up." Zacky says.

"Thanks." I say.

I carefully make my way up the stairs. They're icy, wet, and I don't feel like falling on my ass today. I slide the door open and take off my boots before entering the cabin. This is actually really nice. In front of me are two couches and an arm chair with a fire place facing them. I walk to the longest couch and lay myself on it, curling up. I hear the door open, and foot prints walk across the carpet. Zack crawls onto the couch, almost knocking me off. I was going to complain, but then he put his arm around me. He's warm, I was cold...it's all good.
I wake up to the sound of the door open...again. I don't open my eyes though, maybe I can fall back asleep.

"We're alone..." Matt says.

"Are we?" Val asks.

"Yup." Matt says.

I'm deciding if I should get up and stop them before they go all funky on the kitchen table, or see how far they can go without noticing that we're right here. Maybe I'll wait. I'm pretty sure they're kissing right now and I thought I heard a couple jackets hit the floor...at least I HOPE they're jackets.

"Holy shit, you horn dogs, we're RIGHT HERE." Zacky says sitting up.

I open my eyes and look around. They weren't jackets...pants more like. I quietly laugh to myself...I find it funny.

"Did you NOT see our car in the driveway?" Zacky asks.

"They were probably too busy." I say.

"Haha...funny Nikki." Matt says.

"Shut up and put you pants on." I say.

Zack rolls his eyes and lays back down. Stupid Matt, waking us up with his shenanigans. Tisk Tisk.

"Well now that I'm awake, I'm gonna go unpack."I say sitting up.

I try to to stand up, but Zack grabs on to my arm and pulls me back down. I let out a playful sigh and roll my eyes.

"Zack?" I ask.

"Hum?" Zacky asks nuzzling my arm.

"I love you." I say bending at the waist and kissing his cheek.

"Ok...your free, and I love you too." Zacky says letting go of my arm.

I laugh and stand up. I grab my bag and go to our room. It has a great view of the mountains, otherwise it's pretty simple. I drop my bag and jump onto the king sized bed. It's so comfortable. You know, maybe this was worth ten hours in a car.