Story of a Girl

Truth or Dare

Today has been really boring. All day, the guys have been in the basement working on the album. It's devastating having Zack just downstairs and not being able to talk to him all day. Stupid Matt and his stupid rules. The worst part is that they're STILL down there. It's been a cold, Zack-less day.

"Nikki, love." Zacky says opening the door.

"Hey!" I say putting my magazine down and walking to him
"I missed you." I say wrapping my arms around his waist

"I know. I'm sorry I've been MIA today." Zacky says.

"It's OK. I understand." I say.

"I promise tomorrow we'll spend time together." Zacky says putting his hand on my cheek.

"Sounds good to me." I say.
"You hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah...what do we have around here?" Zacky asks.

"Val and I ordered pizza and..." I start.

"You got pizza and you didn't tell me?" Zack asks.

"Matt's rules not mine." I say.

"Look what I found." Johnny says coming up the stairs.

"What, your balls?" Matt chuckles sipping his beer

"No Dumb ass, a game." Johnny says.

"What KIND of game?" I ask.

"Sexy truth or dare." Johnny says reading the box.

"Have fun with that." Val says returning to her cross word puzzle.

"Who wants to play?" Johnny asks sitting on the floor and placing the hot pink box in front of him.

"I'm up for it." Brian says sitting on the floor across from Johnny.

Slowly the rest of us follow. I'm not sure what to expect with this...especially with these five. Val stays in her seat and gives me a weird look.

"Your not seriously gonna play that with them are you?" Val asks.

"Yeah, why not. Come on Val, it'll be fun. You can stop playing if they get out of hand." I say.

"Well...OK." Val says.

I sit closely to Zack for protection, I know he'll defend me if I have to give someone a lap dance...unless it's him.

"Ok...it's basically like normal truth or dare except there's cards that gives truths are dares." Johnny says reading the instructions.
"Alright Vengeance, your first. Truth or Dare." He says taking a card.

"Um...truth." Zacky says.

"If you could kiss anyone here without getting in trouble for cheating, who would it be?" Johnny asks reading the card.

"I'd kiss Nikki." Zacky says.

"It could be anyone in the room you know." Johnny says.

"I wouldn't want to kiss another girl...or guy...all I need is her." Zacky says.

"Ok...this is SEXY truth or dare...not romantic sweet heart truth or dare." Brian complains.

"What you want me to kiss you?" Zacky asks.

"Well no..." Brian says.

"Ok...because your bugging me, Brian truth or dare." Zacky says.

"Dare." Brian says.

"Alright...hump the couch." Zacky says.

Brian gets up and I look over Zack's shoulder. The Dare was really "Play seven minutes in heaven with the person to your right". That would have been me. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"No prob. Anyways...I've always wanted to see him hump a couch." Zacky quietly laughs.

I let out a little giggle.

"You find something funny Nikki?" Brian asks returning to his seat.

"I do actually." I say exchanging glances with Zack.

"Nikki...truth or dare?" Brian says grinning.

"Dare...cuz I'm cool like that." I say.

"Take off your shirt and throw it in the middle." Brian says.

"Watch yourself Gates." Zacky says tensing up.

"It's what the card says, I swear." Brian says.

"You don't have to do it." Zacky says.

"Don't play Mr. Defensive. I know you want it off." I say undoing the top buttons.

"Well this isn't awkward." Matt says.

"Deal." I say.

This was a great day to wear a bright orange bra I must say. I'm being sarcastic if you haven't noticed. Oh well, It's not like it's the first time they're seeing me in a bra. That would be interesting. Speaking of interesting, that was the weirdest game of Truth or Dare ever. Doesn't even come close to the version I played in grade school with questions like "Who do you have a crush on" or "Have you ever been to 4th base."