Story of a Girl

Curiosity killed the Zack

I'm coming back from getting water for the guys. The guys are thirsty after performing their hearts out, it doesn't help when it's over ninety degrees out. So there I am walking backstage with my hands full, when I notice someone walking behind me. He speeds up and walks by my side.

"Hey babe." He says.

"Do I know you?" I ask.

"No, but your about to." He says putting his arm around my neck.

"Not interested." I say returning his arm to his side.

Disappointed, the guy walks away. What a creep. He's probably just going around trying to get lucky. Like I said, creepy.

"Who was that?" Zacky asks walking to me.

"Some creep trying to get laid." I say.

"And you didn't take the opportunity?" Zacky asks.

"You know I'm not like that." I say.

"Well duh. I was kidding." Zacky says.

"I would never go with a guy like that anyways. He's too...ew." I say.

"Well what do you look for in a guy?" Zacky asks.

"Why do you ask?" I ask.

"Well...um...I just...can't a be curious?" Zacky says turning a little red.

"Well, he as to be sweet, attentive, patient, attractive, charming, romantic...who am I kidding. The guys who have all of those characteristics are gay." I say.

"Not all." Zacky says.

"Guess not...the rest are probably dieing." I say.

"Whatever you say." Zacky laughs.

We continue over to the guys. I put the water on the table and sit down on the cooler. Zacky grabs a water and sits down next to me. He takes a sip and puts it on the ground next to him. Then he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a lighter package of cigarettes. He puts one in his mouth and lights it.

"So what'd you think?" Zacky asks taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"The show? Awesome as always. You look like you were having fun." I say.

"It is fun, but I like it better back here. One, it's cooler and Two, your back here." Zacky says putting his arm around my waist.

"Aw...thanks." I say.

"It's true." Zacky says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to up date. Between school and my personal life...I just had to deal with all of that Shit. Now that I'm on a five day break, watch out of updates. :-D