Story of a Girl

Replay

I'm tied up to a chair in a dark room exactly like the one Mike kept me captive in. There's a knock at the door. This is exactly the same as when Matt and...Zack saved me.

"Who the fuck is that." Mike says.
"Did you call someone?" He says walking over to me.
"Don't lie to me bitch." Mike says smacking me hard on the face.

What is this? Why is this replaying in my head again. Matt enters the room...but with no Zack. Where is he?

"Listen, I don't want any trouble. I don't wanna fight. I just my sister back." Matt says.

"Get back." Mike says taking a step towards Matt putting the tip of the blade to his throat.

Without notice, Matt grabs a hold of Mike's wrist and twists it, forcing him to drop the blade. Matt doesn't keep him in hold for long. Mike grabs the knife from off the floor and runs behind me holding the blade to my throat.

"Mike...don't do this." Matt says taking a step closer.

"Come any closer and I'll kill her." Mike says brining the blade even closer to my throat.

Where's Zack? Why hasn't he come to un tie me. Why hasn't he come to save me? Matt stairs at Mike until he suddenly bolts towards Mike to attack. At that very same moment, Mike brings the knife up and stabs me right in the heart.

End of Dream

I wake up screaming bloody murder. It all seemed so real, to real for my comfort zone. I haven't had a Mike dream since he was put in jail. I start crying at the fact that Zacky wasn't there to save me, and that he will never be.

"Go to bed Nikki." Zacky growns

"Why weren't you there." I whisper.

"What?" He asks.

"You weren't there to save me." I say a bit louder.

"Well that's not my problem." Zack says.

What the hell is wrong with him. How could he say that. I know he thinks I cheated on him, but still. I feel so alone. I curl up and quietly cry to myself.

"You have a bad dream?" Matt asks.

I sit up a bit, leaning on my elbow and nod my head. Matt sits on the side of my bed and wipes a tear from my eye.

"It was a Mike dream." I say.

"They're back?" Matt asks.

"Uh huh." I say nodding my head.

"Move over." Matt says laying down.

"Thanks." I say cuddling into his side.

"Anything for my little sis." Matt says rustling my hair with his hand.

I close my eyes. Much better. I'll have to ween myself from sharing a bed with another person, or I'll never sleep right. I gotta take this break up step by step.