Story of a Girl

Twilight

Today. Wow, where I could I begin. This morning I woke up hating my life and wanting to leave my friends and family. Now as I lay in bed not able to sleep, I'm happy to be home, and most importantly back with Zack. Honestly I couldn't be happier. To think I was gonna run away from everything I've ever wanted. But the thing that haunts me the most is that I almost lost the love of my life.Today was both a bad and good day...that's just how twisted my life is at the present moment.

"Nick, you awake?" Zacky asks turning over onto his stomach.

"Yeah." I say shifting my gaze to his face.

"I have a question..." He says.

"Alright...well shoot." I say.

"Did you sleep with anyone else when we...broke up?" He asks.

"Of course not. I couldn't if I tried." I say.
"Why...did you?" I ask making a face.

"No, no...I was just wondering. It was keeping me up." Zacky says.

"Well since neither one of us can sleep...wanna go for a midnight stroll?" I ask.

"Ha...sure." Zacky says.

I slide out of bed and slip on my pair of black converse. The bottom of my green plaid pants drape over them. Zack digs a pair of of gray sweatpants from under the bed and puts them on over his boxers, pulling the bottom of his white shirt down. I stand up and put my hands into the front pockets of my light yellow sweatshirt. He tilts his head towards the door and I follow him out.
Tonight is beautiful. The sky is a perfect blue-black with many sparkling stars. The pavement is damp and reflects some of the light from street lights. It's not too cold, not too hot, it's perfect. Zack walks by my side, almost matching my stride. He looks at the ground, almost as if he's keeping something inside. I look out into the sky at the stars, their beauty captivates me. Zack reaches his hand into my pocket, finding my hand. He intertwines his fingers into mine before taking both of our hands out of my pocket. I honestly forgot how soft and warm his hands are. How they almost completely cover mine.

"You never told me why you couldn't fall asleep." He says.

"I was thinking about today." I say swinging our hands.

"Really?" Zacky asks.

"Yeah." I say nodding my head slightly.
"You have no idea how good it feels to be back." I say.

"True, I don't. But what I DO know is that it feels great to have you back." Zacky says.
"I love you Nikki." I he says stopping and looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Zacky." I say hugging him and finishing it off with a fairytale kiss.

We continue walking until both of us are tired. That's when we head back. Zack plops down on the couch.

"Wow...I didn't realize how tired I actually was." He yawns.
"Maybe I'll just sleep out here." He says slipping off his vans with his feet, letting them plop to the floor.

"Mind if I join?" I ask stretching my arms up into the air.

"Not at all." He says taking my hand and guiding me down next to him. He tightly wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face into my back, breathing down my neck. Yes. This definitely feels right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmigosh...it's been forever since I updated.
I'm SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll try not to take 2-3 weeks on a chapter.
-
Keep in mind that it was 12:48AM when I finished this so...yeah...it might suck. XP.
-
OHHHH...and I might start a sequel(ish) thing. The same story but in Zacky's POV.
Questions/Comments/Concerns/Issues??????????????