Story of a Girl

Good Thing(s)

With a towel wrapped around my head, I walk into the bedroom. Zack is sitting on the bed, fully dressed, watching TV. Me on the other hand...I'm in a matching black bra and underwear set from Victoria's Secret. I walk to my vanity and pull the towel out of my hair and shake out my BROWN hair, I dyed it back yesterday. I feel Zacky's eyes drilling a hole though my back. I smile and turn my head.

"What are you staring at?" I ask, obviously knowing the answer.

"Nothing." Zacky says sliding to the edge of the bed and turning off the TV.
"I just forgot how beautiful you are." He says putting his hands on my shoulders and touching his nose to mine. I look down, smile, and blush a bit before wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. He tilts his head and brings his lips to mine, starting slow before quickly gaining speed. I wrap my left leg around his waist, and he picks me up, so that he's supporting my weight. Slowly he back's up towards the bed until I collapse on top of him.

"How long has it been?" He asks lifting his hips, so I can take off his pants.

"Too long." I say undoing his belt with my teeth.

He smiles as I throw his pants against the wall. I then strip his shirt over his head and lay myself on top on his chest. He takes my shoulders and flips me over so that he's on top.

"Please...this you your night." He whispers in my ear.

I put my head back down on the bed and relax. He scoots down my legs and brings him self back up as he licks the inside of my thigh. Before pulling down my panties, he puts his hand under the back lace and massages, almost making me scream aloud. I quiver and shake uncontrollably as I reach my climax, making us both crazy

"Ready for me?" He smirks.

"More then ever." I moan as he pulls down my panties.

With one swift motion, he enters me hard, which sends shivers up my spine. The good kind. Zack continues to kiss everything from my neck, shoulder's, neck, and chest as we make love for the first time in over six months.

***

When we're both fully exhausted, Zack rolls off of me. His chest moves up and down in sync with his panting. He gave it his all. And to think I took a shower less then an hour ago.

"Man...if we had sex that like that every night...I'd be one happy man." Zacky chuckles.

I smile and playfully roll my eyes...what I man. I roll onto my stomach and rest my head in my hands. He sits up and leans back against the headboard, keeping the covers in his lap. To prevent straining my neck to look up at him, I sit on my feet, somehow managing to keep covered. Zack leans forward, placing his hand on my cheek, and touching the tip of my nose to his own.

"I love you so much." He sighs.

"I love you too Zack." I say as tears come to my eyes.

"Hon...why are you crying?" Zacky asks.

"I just never thought we'd be like this again." I say.

He smiles and takes me in his arms, leaning me against his chest. He rubs my back and kisses my forehead.

"Good thing you thought wrong." Zacky says pushing my bangs out of my face and behind my ears.

"Good thing." I whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm...I might have to change the rating to R because of this chapter...nah, too lazy
PS: For those of you who thought SOAG was over *not naming any names* it's not :P
-
Don't forget about the sequel *look up*