Story of a Girl

All that Matters

"Wake up sleepy head." Zacky says jumping on my bunk landing on his knees.

I open my eyes. Zacky's sitting on the left side of me near my thigh. I can tell he just woke up. He has his glasses on instead of contacts and none of his piercings are in.

"Good morning hansom." I say reaching my arm up and touching his slightly rough cheek.

"Me? hansom?" Zacky asks.

"Oh come on, you KNOW your gorgeous." I say.

"Yeah, I do." Zacky says.

Mat walks by, but then backs up and stops. He gives Zacky a stare that gives me the creeps every time.

"Yeah, I know. No "Fucking" my sister." Zacky says imitating Matt.

"Off the bed." Matt says.

"Dude, chill. My eyes are up here, my tongue's in my mouth, and my dick in my pants." Zacky says.

Matt rolls his eyes and walks away. I can't help but laugh. Boy is it fun to piss off my brother. Imagine how pissed he'll be when he finds out...Ok, maybe that won't be fun.

"Come on, we gotta get going soon." Zacky says taking my hand and helping me up.

"Ok." I say smiling.

I follow Zacky to the lounge and hop up on the counter, my usual morning spot. I have break fast and get dressed. My usual morning routine when the guys have a show. I follow the guys and Val onto the stage. Meanwhile when I guys wait to go on, I just stand there mindlessly.

"Hey. Zacky says slipping his hand into mine.

"Hey." I say looking down at our hands combined into one.

His hands are just awesome. They cover mine almost completely, and did I mention how warm and soft they are.

"What are you two doing?" Brian asks coming from behind and standing in between us.

"Um..."Zacky says.

"Uh...just checking out a...splinter, yeah a splinter." I say holding up both of our hands.

"A splinter eh?" Brian asks.

"Yeah...and your going to be fine." I say patting the top of hand with my free one.

"Ok then..." Brian says going around us an grabbing his guitar from the rack.

"That was a close one." I ask.

"Nice cover, Brian may think I'm a sissy now, but we're safe." Zacky says.

"Yeah, the LAST think I want is someone telling Matt." I say.

"Tell me what?" Matt asks.

"That...um...I'm...not a virgin." I say.

"I already knew that..." Matt says walking away.

"That was your excuse?" Zacky asks.

"I couldn't think of anything else." I say.

"Oh well, he believed it." Zacky says.

"And that's ALL that matters." I say.