Reincarnate My Heart

A dream.

I struggled desperately, my face pressed hard against the leather of the seat. The pointy elbows of my captor dug into my ribs painfully as he held me down, laughing as his friend pulled into a parking lot off on the side of the road. I was dragged out of the car, landing hard on my knees before being yanked sideways. Hungry eyes flickered up and down my torso, before coming to a stop on my face. Someone viciously forced my mouth open and a hoarse voice, ragged from smoking and yelling, spoke. "Suck on it good, you little slut." He forced his way in and-

I shot out of my bed, sweat pooling on my skin and the sheets clung to me as I took ragged breaths. I glanced at my phone to look at the time. Great, I thought. 6 fucking 30. Time to get up. I stumbled into the shower, ran a brush through my shoulder length black hair, and decided on a baggy black dress. Dressing like this had gotten me into some serious trouble back home, but I didn't think lightning would strike twice. I rushed out the door, and received several creepy looks as guys and girls alike both stared at me, looking me up and down with smirks on their faces. I hadn't worn anything risky on my first day, just a baggy black dress I liked because it was really frilly and poofy, black leggings, and my favorite pair of ratty converse all-stars. I looked for the nearest open seat and saw a guy with black hair sitting there. I looked down and sort of gestured my head in his direction, as if to say, can I sit there? He smiled and moved his backpack. I sat down and stared out the window as the bus continued the drive to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think! :3