Reincarnate My Heart

School.

The guy who had kindly moved his backpack to let me sit down smiled softly as he looked me up and down. The difference with him was that he wasn't creeping me out. He wasn't undressing me with his eyes, his eyes sparkled with laughter and just the slightest tinge of pain. Shaking his long hair out from under his black beanie, he cleared his throat. "I'm Ricky, you must be new here, huh?" I nodded my head, not trusting myself to talk, I couldn't believe that a guy like this was talking to me on my first day. He was a really cute guy, shoulder length black hair, pale skin, lean and muscled, and those eyes, oh those eyes, he had these amazing blue eyes that just sucked you in and made you feel like the center of the universe.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by the bus pulling up to the front of the school. I followed him as he walked off the bus and into the large brown and blue school. I looked at my schedule to see that I had English first. I turned to look for Ricky and found myself staring into a pair of calm grey eyes. A high, lilting voice slid into my ears. "I see you met my clueless boyfriend, Ricky, huh?" He smirked and I blushed hard. "Aren't you a cute little thing." He said as he walked around me. He leaned in close to me and spoke. "Just nod." I went to move my head in his direction and squeaked as a hand clutched my wrist. "You're the guy that got r-" I cut him off quickly covering his mouth with my hand and nodding furiously. "Ohgodohgodohgod" I thought to myself, now here it comes. The moment when they make fun of me and bully me. Instead, Devin pulled me into a warm and welcoming hug. "You're gonna be safe here, I promise." He whispered into my ear, tongue grazing my earlobe. I pulled away hard, and stood there clutching my books to my chest. I let Devin and Ricky lead me to class, Ricky chattering away in my ear, and Devin cool as ever, nodding in all the right places and holding Ricky's hand tightly. I didn't know why, but I just had this feeling when I was with them. A feeling of belonging and safety and for some reason I couldn't exactly pinpoint, love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi yes again I'm not sure how great I'm doing with this so reviews would be appreciated and yes I'm gonna update this tomorrow.