Reincarnate My Heart

The Worst Part Is Waking Up.

I woke the next morning curled up in my own bed, grey sheets strewn all over the place, sunlight streaming through the windows. I remembered nothing except for getting into a car with Ricky, me crying, and then being placed in my bed. Stumbling to the bathroom, I gargled some mouthwash and looked at my face in the mirror. Nothing seemed wrong, except for the overly bad case of bedhead. I walked back into my room and put on my sweatpants and a Slipknot hoodie.

I lurched out the front door to find Devin sitting on my porch. I was feeling dazed and confused as I sat down in one of the chairs and motioned for him to do the same. "Look, I got some questions" I said. "What the hell man?!? I remember falling asleep, getting into a car with Ricky, me crying my eyes out and he drove me home and tucked me in. WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!?" My voice was rising in pitch and I was getting more and more feverish. Devin leaned forwards and gently pushed me back into my chair. "Sit, I'm gonna explain everything now." His voice was but a soothing whisper in my ear at this point, and really underlined the fact that I had flipped out. "When you went to sleep, Ricky stayed to watch you, because you looked nervous to be stuck with two guys you barely know. I know you've had shit happen to you, so I didn't wanna scare you. Ricky came upstairs freaking out at around 11 PM saying that you were freaking out, still asleep, but thrashing and writhing all over the place, and so I thought we should wake you up and take you home. Ricky had to help you get up and get in the car, and when we got you here, Ricky took you upstairs. He was freaking out, I was too."

I just sat there, tears falling down my face, before turning to go back inside. "I'll call you tomorrow and we can talk about this whole relationship thing okay?" Devin asked. "Yeahyeahyeah sure I hurriedly muttered before walking back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this was so weird and kinda short I'm trying to have some drama early on to make up for the fast movement of the relationship starting so early lol. As always please review :3