Status: *coo* I update every Sunday ^-^ and I would love if I could get some feedback.

Dèfendu

True Villian- THE END

Yamin's old bedroom

"Willis! Willis, wake up" I tapped on his cheeks that felt ice cold against mine. With his eyes closed and skin almost matching the gray skies that began to lit the early morning, I puffed out some air and sat next to him who laid in Yamin's old bed dressed in a classic kimono. Yamin's tree reflected along the two slide doors. It grew white flowers similar to roses on a bush. I decided to open the slid glass left side door for some refreshing air and walked towards the tree. I pulled out my sword and began carving a sheep on the bark. "There" I wiped sweat off my forehead. A simple almost disfigured sheep was carved in the middle.

"It's kinda like a grave for someone who isn't completely dead" a small chuckle came from Willis "he was just a minor copy of me". I shifted glances towards him who weakly sat on the side of the bed.

"I've seen.. him in my dreams and hallucinations, so I know that-" I gulped before I continued on "he lives on but only in my head and...here". May his spirit rest, I thought to myself.

Willis laughed raspy "you have me, the original", he tried standing; only stumbling to the ground. I gasped and ran over only to support his leftover strength.

"Don't be a idiot, Willis" I helped him back to the bed "now that I see you're well enough to speak, tell me what's going on?". Looking at the minor scratches healing, it didn't look too bad. He leaned inwards looking down at the ground.

"While I was Luan's place with Rose and Thinkers, he'd led the Thinkers in these containers to draw all the inking powers my sister gave them and combined it together! Along with their forms including adding Rose in the mix-" He rubbed the back of his scalpel after the short pause "I saw... I saw my sister engulfed by the ink and I stood there doing nothing as she slowly drowned away into this monster. The last I saw of her... is damaging the city with the Thinker's power combined and Luan's control".

"I need to go out there then!" I began to run towards leaving the room but Willis grabbed my hand which yanked me back "hey let me save them!".

"Alice, don't act like a fool, you're just a mere rabbit girl against a building size monster! You'll be eaten alive" He frowned at my lack of thinking.

"I haven't told you have I? Look" Taking with in a second, I pulled my blade out of my sleeve showing the marking of Hummingbirds. Willis's eyes enlarged and backed from me.

"Watch where're you're pointing that thing! I didn't think you did" He replied, impressed "doesn't that mean Hummingbird is a regular being?". I nodded and did air swifts with the sword.

"She kinda.. knew this would happen" I guessed from rethinking her past actions "I believe if I use this new founded power I could save all of them and defeat Luan!".

He sighed "because you only have one power out of three? Thinker Kai & Mao honestly seemed the strongest".

"BUT!- here's what make it special, her kindness is the key. Any problem or event occurring she'd be the one to stop it. Thinker Hummingbird showed that with being kind you could curse the most evilest of hearts" I managed to leave him speechless "With this kindness, she could stop this problem with my added power".

"So that's what you're going to do?" He raised a eyebrow. I slapped his bruised knee.

"The more we talk the more Normandy will be in trouble! C'mon" I yanked his hand, running down the hallways outside to the front "now use your gate opener!" .

"Open" He commanded, creating the visible portal I only saw once as I entered again.

Normandy, Ome

Running through the destroyed roads and broken houses was a challenge. Running into people who scramble like animals while some things went on fire wasn't what I was custom to seeing. Houses that went half missing while roads tangled as if a earthquake collided with the plates. Obstacles similar to my training as a young rabbit stood in are way. At one point, I had to carry Willis for the damage of getting there was far too great. Somehow deep inside, I was afraid maybe because of the damage caused or how much it would cost my life to defeating this thing. I swallowed my doubt and moved forward. With one power of the act of kindness, I thought positive.

"Where are your parents in all of this!?" I managed to ask while carrying him "I know this will get some attention".

"My parents-you know let's just say I persuaded them enough to be in another area before all this happened" He chuckled a bit, pulling his right arm to scratch his head.

"Are you for rea-" I easily got annoyed, but suddenly frighten by Willis's shout.

"WATCH OUT!" Like a horse he pulled my ears to go right, dodging a flying car. I'm going to kill him later for this, my thoughts hissed. A roar came from a mile away and some more crashing.

"This-s..." I stuttered, the monster had hybrid markings of the 2 Thinkers; the owl and fox across it's body while Rose sat in between the eyes only the head showing. Luan was behind them, a built in standing in the monster's back was made for him. It was truly ugly in image and yelled it's might roar. I released Willis on the ground, standing there. "Rose, Kai, and Mao all consumed.. I-I j-just can't Willis!" I started to hyperventilating, falling down on the ground. The monster opened it mouth and started to form a blue blazing ball.

"We have to move!" Willis started to yank on my hand to the point of dragging. It was no use "ALICE! YOU ARE THE THIRD RANK RABBIT SAMURAI, WILL YOU LET YOUR HONOR BE CRUSHED LIKE THIS?" He yelled. The blue ball was getting bigger and the monster pulled their head back. Those words kept repeating in my head, you are third rank rabbit samurai. You ARE third rank brown tail samurai!, I screamed mentally.

"I, Alice Kura-Zukuri. am the third rank brown tail samurai!" I yelled out, pulling out my sword. My eyes darted at the beast, I jumped in the air "I will save you all-AAAGH" I pulled my sword behind my shoulders and sliced a wave at the beat's side at the same time it released it's beam. The beam aimed another way missing me with it's beam as the monster yowled in pain.

"I see you're here, my child" the monster bent front wards to reveal Luan clapping "I see you're back in that lame village outfit again, what happen to your orginal outfit I made and the weapon?".

"I destroyed it, for that is not me and I will never be your daughter!" I fasten my pace in reaching him but stopped. I fell on the ground in immense pain.

"Have you forgotten that chip I installed in you? Did you think it was actually meant to be a locater?! WAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed sinisterly "You, no we can take over the France with are power including the world! After I realized Hummingbird was no longer a Thinker and given it to you; I discarded her. Alice, join me, I can recreate Yamin for you! or I'll take you by force by the chip". I stabbed my chipped arm, watching the black juice linger out, trying to find it. Luan smirked "sadly the thing is already between the spinal cords in the neck with the time you wasted!". I burst into laughter making him confused.

" I'll never join a moron!" Standing, I reached over to the back of my neck and heated the chip making it dysfunctional "with Hummingbird's power and my strength, I'll beat you within a heart beat now LET'S FIGHT!". I jumped in the air, ready to attack.

"Fine then, once you're defeated I'll control you under your whim and rule France!" The monster roared again and prepared for another beam. Not again. This time I was going to have to prevent it. A idea popped in my head. Running over to one of the broken or misplaced cars, I grabbed one and started to spin. Letting go, the car went in the monster's mouth while the beam was still being created and destroyed it's entire mouth, exploding. "Nooooo!" Luan fell behind as the beast land on top of him, crushing his cries. Ink washed away in the sewers, only leaving Rosie passed out on the ground. I assumed Mao and Kai were melted away but where did their powers go? Doubt began crawling in my body. The battle wasn't completely over. As if on cue, Willis got a hold of Rosie and carried her away from the scene. Luan hissed, some of his bones were twisted while his body was covered in black.

"You pathetic girl! Did you think I was not going down without a fight? I'm going to engulf your soul." Charging at me, I set my sword in front of my face. Taking a deep breath, time seemed to stand still. I'm with you Alice, a voice called. Hummingbird's spirit ran through me and wings bloomed out my back. I rushed in at him and lifted my sword which created light. Confused again, Luan sliced his way and damaged my arm, but I didn't stop.

"Take this!" I finally cut through his shoulder with the light.

Gelée

I viewed the night sky as beauty. Great beauty to be known as walls. Nonetheless I accepted it. I, the only Thinker now, must stay here forever to protect my people. Willis patted my shoulder and I nodded. "Have you placed are sacred drawings in somewhere sacred?" I questioned.

"I placed them where they'll never be found, not even by us after you'll erase are memory" Willis frowned, I knew he was sad; Rosie was too. Rosie burst into tears and hugged my waist.

"I-I l-l-love you Alice! Please n-never f-f-f-f-orget us!" She cried. I hugged her tighter to ensure I'd never let go. Willis joined in the hug.

"I'll never forget you both either especially you, Maiden Rosie" I felt a few tears stream too "are you ready?". She wiped her tears off and nodded. I laid my hand down at her forehead, saying sacred words. Her eyes became blank and disappeared towards the outside world.

"Alice.. you sure you want to stay here? We-e could be together and-" Willis spoke.

"I can't leave my people, Willis and you know that." I quieted him "besides Rosie needs you and so do your family. Have a life, not be trapped here forever". He leaned in closer and kissed me. His lips were tender and soft, he cupped my cheeks. Willis stopped, gently removing his face away.

"I want to stay here with you, I could care less about the outside world. Rosie will forget about me and so will my family, please Alice" He begged one last time. I sighed at his sighted cuteness.

"Okay"

So for the passing 10 years in Gelee, they later married and stayed together with their own children; letting the spirits guide them. Rosie became a writer and a artist as a talent. Luan was found dead by being suffocated in Ink chemicals. In the end, all were happy and blissful. A forbidden world ended in finding the true answer and for that, it was kindness and will power that defeated all things.