Status: *coo* I update every Sunday ^-^ and I would love if I could get some feedback.

Dèfendu

Curios People Lead to Reality

Crashing down in Gelée..

Landing with a thud, a few carrots here and there, I managed to throw the crazed bull outside, going after him. Denis began to charge at me again, persistent to annihilate me. Smoke puffed out of his ears, the nose ring jiggled, and Denis released at me, his horns aiming for my chest to pierce. Going on rabbit spirits, I sprinted on his head, knocking him head-first into soil. "You done?" I kept my feet on his head. I heard a grunt and felt hands grab my ankles, flinging me into the merchant store. "I see you're not" I raised my head from the pile of destroyed items. The fight continued past dawn into the evening, making it seem like countless hours. Eventually, we became exhausted and called a break.

"I'll come back for round three, okay?" I said, stretching my sore limbs.

"Whatever" Denis turned and walked off "just be ready..". Leaving at that, it was time to retreat at home. Skipping dinner, I passed out on my pillows, content.

In Alice's Room

Hours passed by, I felt a sharp pain in my hip. "Ah, Denis" I talked to myself "maybe a cold drift outside would do good". Jumping out to the roof, I rested, gazing at the darken sky.

"Excuse me, have you seen my little sister?" I glanced at the young teen who strangely wearied a dear mask, having no tail or ears.

"Uh, I don't know" Observing him, my eyes locked on him "what's her name?".

"My sister's name is Rose but animal people here call her 'maiden' Rose, miss..?" The boy replied, returning my glance.

"I'm..Alice" Yawning and silently curious, I joined him on the ground, ignoring the fact I was in my night gown. "Why is it that people here call her maiden..? what are you exactly?" I yearned to touch him, he was something I never seen.

"She's.. the one who created everything here so I guess in respect they call her 'Maiden' and I'm her brother Willis, I want to bring her back home" Willis explained "I think she's at her home here with those guardians she created". He started heading towards the pathway, mumbling to himself.

"Can't I join you?" I stopped in front of him "I have so many questions to ask!".

"Um sure" Willis scratched his head as I walked beside him.

"How is.. your other world?" I asked, awkwardly.

"It's more larger than this, I tell you that" Willis chuckled a bit "but in comparing that to this, this place is much more healthier and pure".

Dark Road

"Do you think.. I could see your world?" I raised my eyes; excited.

"I don't know.. we've arrived, stay here alright?" He waved towards me and carried on inside the Thinkers' house. I sneaked around the house, peeking through the windows and using my ears to hear. Found it. Peeking inside the window, I saw Maiden, Willis, and the Enlighten.

"Rose!" Willis hugged Maiden Rose and bent down in front of her "are you ready to go?". Rose nodded and took Willis's hand, smiling brightly.

"Wait? Already?!" Thinker Mao grumbled, crossing arms. Maiden Rose giggled and hugged him, causing Thinker Mao to laugh too.

Someone poked me. "Yamin?" I whispered, seeing the white-hair boy.

"What are you doing here!?" Yamin hissed "Kai will kill you if you're even near Maiden Rosie or her brother!".

"I might go to the new world, Yamin! isn't that great and keep your voice down?" I kept my voice lowered.

"Alice.. why do you want to leave this world we have already? Stay here please" Yamin grabbed my hand and held it against his cheek. I blushed but shook my head.

"Dude, this is not the time to be awkward! You never visited me anyway to begin with ever since the breakdown at the noodle shop" I yanked my hand away, serious.

"I couldn't see you even if I wanted to.. Kai instructed me to not visit you or I'll risk us both getting killed.. He wants safety for all of us, it's already bad enough you formed curiosity to something forbidden" He sighed. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Yamin, I'll be fine and you can go with me" I grinned, patting his shoulder. Yamin formed tears in his eyes and looked at the ground.

"I c-c-can't, because I'm assigned to...kill you" Yamin slowly slid his sword out, crying. I backed away. I didn't even have my sword on me, forgetting it at home. He ran full speed at me and sliced continuously, I dodged but I knew I couldn't last long against a Thinker's weapon.

"Die quickly please!" He roared, wounding my shoulder.

"No!" I punched him in the stomach and jump kicked him, pushing him away onto the ground.

"Alice!" Willis yelled. Everyone came outside, seeing the action occur. Thought, Yamin stood up again and began running towards me holding his sword out. I tried moving away, but the wound slowed me down. By luck, I turned away just in time to miss the death slash, collapsing on a tree stump. Willis ran up to me and placed his arm around me "I'm getting you out of here, sister do your thing!". Maiden Rosie opened a portal with her arms, awaiting Willis's order. "Get Alice out of here, Rose!" I followed him to the portal and followed.

"Can't you command them to stop?" I spoke, holding on my wounded arm. Willis faced Yamin, ignoring my question. Maiden Rosie tugged at my hand. Before I could respond, Yamin slashed once again.

"No, Alice!" Willis obtained a item from his pants and a mini sword entered Yamin's back. Yamin gasped, dropping his dispersing sword and fell on me, I held onto him.

"I-I-I'm sorry.. Alice" Yamin whispered in my ear, dead in my arms. His body disappeared into destroyed paper soon after that.

"Oh my.." Thinker Hummingbird's eyes widen.

"Y-yamin?" I held in my tears, my arms shaking. Maiden Rosie, patted my back and pointed at the portal.

"C'mon Alice!" Willis tugged my arm and Maiden Rosie's to leave.

"Goodbye Alice" Thinker Hummingbird said "You've bitten into the forbidden fruit". I shook at those word before disappearing into the portal.