Status: *coo* I update every Sunday ^-^ and I would love if I could get some feedback.

Dèfendu

True Origins

Real World

"Whoa!" Popping out like rodents, I landed in a shelf of books, blanking out shortly after that.

"She's crying in her sleep..." A hand touched my cheek and wiped the tears, it reminded me of him...

"Yamin?" I flinched at the touch, not used to the touch of hands near my face. I peeked a little; squinting at the dark figure.

"No, Willis here" Willis responded "you had a injured head so Rosie patched things up". He brushed off my bangs, fixing my viewing. I slapped his hand away, jerking my body forward on top of him and grabbed his shirt's neck collar.

"Aren't you bothered by the fact you killed someone? someone dear to me!" I started to cry and flush up with anger "I never wanted him to die.. and show me yourself! " I ripped his mask off. Blue pierce eyes. Similar to Yamin's...

"Can you get off me now?" He complained, I released his neck collar and sat on the floor, observing the maskless boy in front of me. He had dirty blond hair that curled at the end and had a hidden of freckles. "Hey don't stare at me like a freak, Alice. Say something" he snapped his fingers, regaining my attention.

"You look so much like him.." I told, "Are you related to him?". I kept my gaze at him, remembering everything back at home where memories of Yamin were played over and over.

"Yamin's origins were.." Willis chuckled and scratched his head "anyway, my sister made tomato juice and uh we can explain everything out there? Yeah?". He stood up and held out his hand "trust me". I hesitantly seized his hand as he introduced me to the kitchen. Rosie sat, drinking tomato juice and crackers. "It's really healthy" Willis commented, handing me the cup of what seemed like thick-glassed blood, I drank a bit to taste the flavor.

"Explain everything" I demanded and drank more tomato juice like a baby suckling on a bottle. It was better than expected rather than carrot consuming everyday.

"To begin with, my sister is mute" Willis comfortably sat facing me until I spat in his face.

"WHO CREATES PEOPLE AND CAN'T EVEN CONTROL THEM?! AH" I spasm, flinging my other available arm and gulped down my tomato juice, landing it with a bang as I slammed it on the table. Rosie shrieked a bit to the scolding and gave a confused look.

"To tell you the truth, I.. made them exist. She draws them and I give existence to them including the scenery, all in paper which is pinned up on are bedroom wall" Willis grabbed a napkin and wiped his face off, throwing it in the bin. "Rose can talk to them in sign language or psychokinesis really, it's quite simple due to it being French". I opened my mouth but Willis raised his hand "And yes it's based off French and Japanese culture; the scenery like I mentioned earlier was inspired by olden times of historic Japanese housing figures. French is just your common language like we're talking right now, Alice".

"Why.. create us..?" I cupped my cheeks, awed to the fact I was learning more of the unknown "why the enlightenment thinkers..?".

"Rose based them off.. actual people; alive or dead, putting them in her own image. The enlightenment thinkers were the first four drawings tested to become real, so many failures occurred earlier but they became the lucky ones and so I put them there to show a positive image- hope of all things around the weaker ones or citizens. That's where you come in Alice... you see.. you're actually based on a real person" Willis spoke, crossing his legs "You weren't the only one thought.. Yamin your friend back there, he was based off me. He was my eyes to watch after my sister and the people to make sure everyone was ignorant and bliss, not realizing they're pictures; made out of paper." He rubbed his eyebrows slightly frustrated and continued " That was until you came into the picture, interfering and messing with his objective."

"Hey!" I punched the side of his head "we grew to be good friends and who am I based on exactly?".

"Your origins are traced to Rose's deceased close-friend Chanel who happened to be the reason why she's mute.." Willis informed "Rose and Chanel kept a close and private relationship even thought Chanel had a 8 year difference apart from her. Later on, Chanel received breast cancer and died shortly after that. What I remembered was that wild red hair that puffed all the time.. heh". A whimper came from Rose and she brought her legs up to her chest, crying silently. Calming down from my spasm, I hugged her.

"What's really cool is that her dad was a scientist and if he were to see you.." Willis kept talking but I didn't bother to listen. Maiden Rosie needed me and hugging her felt more better. She tugged at my shirt, while crying. It all seemed like yesterday.. What?

"Alice your nose is bleeding" Willis handed me a tissue. I reached my hand to my nose and felt it, he was right it was bleeding. "We should bring you to Doctor Luan's place and see what he could do". Rose changed her expression toward him, with wide eyes almost surprising.

"Doctor.. Luan?" I stuffed the tissue up my nose. Willis nodded.

"Thank goodness are parents are visiting relatives in Ireland" Willis smiled.

Luan's Laboratory

"This place is huge!" I said out loud, my eyes tried to accept all the awesomeness of the weird things I didn't know! Willis and Rose gave a small nod, walking towards the area. A tall man in a white robe or I thought, rested his hands on a silver table beating on it with his fingers.

" It worked! what you've showed us worked!" Willis beamed happily running up to the man. The man turned, letting me catch his profile. He looked hostile and seemed he didn't want to be disturbed with the bed wrinkles.

"I-it has?" Doctor Luan faced me, blinking multiply times "My d-daughter.. she's finally home..".