Texas Was You

Chapter 12

Jamie led Josephine over to his truck, frowning as he remembered the others leaving early. "What did she do to Tyler?", he wondered aloud.

"Men can be so clueless. Lisette is a virgin and he scared her off", she replied.

"Wow, I see. He's got to take it easy, I'm not going to referee a fight between him and Antoine", he said dryly.

Jospehine giggled, leaning against him and kissing his cheek. "Hon, did we come here to talk about your linemate's sex life?", she drawled.

A slow smile formed on his face as he helped her into the truck. "No we didn't, Miss Josephine", he laughed.

The ride back to the condo seemed to take forever, Jamie cursing under his breath at every stop light. Josephine had turned on the radio as it set to the ever-presnet Outlaw Country as it played Nothing on But the Radio by Gary Allan, which only seemed to intensify the tension:

I sure do hope this is a long night,
Cause I've never felt one so right
Each look into your eyes I fall in,
A little more and more,
Looks like we started us a fire,
Wrapped up in flames of desire,
With every touch their burning higher,
Two shadows dancing on the wall

With nothing on but the radio,
Feel the music playing soft and slow,
You and me and the lights down low,
With nothing on but the radio

We'll fall asleep here in the moonlight,
In tangled sheets we?ll be here all night,
And when we wake up in the morning,
We might stay like this all day,
Two people meant to be together,
Two lovers dreaming of forever,
And it just keeps on getting better,
With every tender little kiss

Two people meant to be together,
Two lovers dreaming of forever,
And it just keeps on getting better

You and me and the lights down low,
With nothing on but the radio

Jamie parked the truck and tried to remain patient while the elevator made its way to the third floor. He managed to find the key and open his door without dropping them as he turned on the light and locked it behind them. Josephine leaned against him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body to his and kissing his lips.

Jamie groaned against her lips and deepened the kiss, his hands moving down her back to her ass. Jospehine moaned softly and her lips parted under his as they continued to kiss, her fingers tangling in his long dark hair. Jamie broke the kiss and he tried to catch his breath, a smile forming on his lips. "I am not going to fuck you here in my living room, Josephine", he murmured huskily.

Josephine led him into his room as he turned on the light and closed the doors behind them. The room was clean and clearly a man's room with its dark geen walls and chocolate brown carpet, dominated by a dark oak wooden four-poster bed with a forest green canopy and a matching chair and table.

Jamie sat down in the chair and the look in his brown eyes made her shiver. "Josephine, strip," he commanded in a husky voice.

Josephine gave him a flirtacious smile and slowly began her striptease, revealing her body under his intense gaze. Jamie was totally focused on his girlfriend, his expression outwardly calm but his dark eyes turning black with lust when he saw her in the black lace teddy that clung to her torso and the sheer stockings held up with tiny black tie garters.

"Very nice, Josephine", he murmured.

Josephine watched as Jamie got up from the chair, giving her a quick kiss before opening a drawer. "I won't hurt you, Jospehine", he said.

Jamie took out a pair of fur-lined handcuffs and a vibrator. "I have more stuff but this is just for now", he said.

Josephine felt more aroused than before, watching as Jamie stripped down to his shorts, grasping her wrists with his hand and kissing her lips. Jamie broke the kiss and used the handcuffs to fasten her hands to the bedpost, his hand resting on her bare stomach. "What is the safe word?", he asked.

"Turnip", she replied.

Jamie chuckled and kissed her again, moving the straps of her teddy to reveal her breasts. Josephine sighed when he kissed both nipples and started sucking on one and then the other, his long hair tickling her skin. His lips moved down from her breasts to her stomac as he felt the muscles there tense, moving aside the crotch of the teddy and carefully inserting a finger inside as she moaned.

"Bad girl, you're all wet", he taunted.

Josephine strained against the cuffs and felt him part her legs wider, feeling him place a bandanna around her eyes. She heard him turn on the vibrator and felt the tiny vibrations against her sensitized skin, his name coming on a gasp when his tongue joined the vibrator. Everything was heightened with her blindfolded, all sensation concentrated between her legs as the vibrator and his tongue continued their assault. She felt taut as a bow and moaned as the pleasure began to overwhelm her senses, closing her eyes tight as the climax overtook her.

Jamie lifted his face from between her legs and gave her a feral grin. "We got a whole night ahead of us", he drawled.

Josephine watched as he took off his boxers and kneeled by her face, gently guiding himelf into her mouth. She sighed as she began to suck on him, her tongue running over the tip as he thrust into her mouth. Jamie groaned her name as he felt himself grow more aroused, his hand running through her hair.

Jamie let go of her mouth and moved between her legs, looking right down into her face as he entered her in one thrust. Josephine moaned his name as he began to thrust into her body, his big hands on her hips as he moved into her.

The only sounds was of their bodies moving together and their moans, shadows dancing on the walls as Jamie rode her hard on the bed. Josephine whimpered in pleasure as she felt close to her second climax, straining against the bonds. The second climax was more intense than the first as everything seemed to shatter before her and her body went limp, Jamie grunting as he thrust one last time into her warmth.

Jamie took a minute to catch his breath, slowly withdrawing from her body and taking off the handcuffs, kissing the faint marks on her wrists. "Wow", she chuckled weakly.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, Josephine", he said.

Josephine giggled and gave him a kis, a teasing look in her brown eyes. "Jamie, that was the best sex ever. Don't apologize", she chided.

Jamie sighed with relief and kissed her. "I'm glad to hear that, Miss Josephine. I hope we didn't wake up the neighbors", he laughed.

"They're just jealous then", she joked as they both laughed.