Status: A story based on the TV show Teen Wolf. I'm making the show my way. My way by means putting a vampire hybrid as she becomes friends with Wolf teen Scott McCall and his pack. You can put yourself as the main character if you choose to.

Teen Wolf Meets a Vampire Hybrid. A Great Friendship

Name: Skylar Alexis Corvinus

Nickname: Sky, Alex, Lexi

Age: 17

Hobbies: Shopping, Texting, Dancing, Singing, Martial Arts, Fluent in Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian.

Biography:

My name is Skylar Alexis Corvinus, I'm 17 years old a descendant of Alexander Corvinus, daughter of our founding father, founding father of Immortals and Mortals. I possessed a unique control over my ability. I needed to survive and become strong, but I keep my thirst under control and in check. My only weakness is the sunlight. My weakness will no longer be my weakness because on the day my father was killed by his own blood, his own son, my brother Markus, my father gave me a great gift to treasure. Soon I will become a vampire hybrid because of my father. My father is Alexander Corvinus the founding father of both the First Werewolf and the First Vampire. William the very First Werewolf and Markus the First Vampire. How I became a vampire, my brother Markus had bit me and I became a vampire. Why he turned me into a vampire? That I do not know. When my father passed, he had left me a house that has been paid off and he left it in Beacon Hills. He also left me a bike, a car, large amount of money and our Corvinus Clan Name.