Status: A story based on the TV show Teen Wolf. I'm making the show my way. My way by means putting a vampire hybrid as she becomes friends with Wolf teen Scott McCall and his pack. You can put yourself as the main character if you choose to.

Teen Wolf Meets a Vampire Hybrid. A Great Friendship

Teen Wolf Meets A Vampire Hybrid. A great Friendship

Present

On the day my father was killed. I stayed with him until he told me to leave but before he told me to leave he told me..I will become the future, strong than any immortal and to help any immortal. "What will happen to me? What will I become? I said as I knelt down holding my father's wrist "You become the future...Even though right now you are a vampire you are strong..You my daughter will become a Hybrid, stronger than any immortal, stronger than your brother Markus." He said looking down at his wrist while I held it, so I bit down when I was done I looked at my father when he looked at me my eyes changed color he smiled "Go now...my daughter leave before the police arrive." He said "I love you." I said kissing his cheek. "I love you my daughter." he said while holding my hand as he touched my other cheek with the other hand. He then nodded for me to leave, so I left.

As I left I went into a distant building in complete darkness, as I kneeled down (not putting my knees down on the ground) with my right forearm resting on my leg and my left arm extended holding a part of huge tower I was on as I spot a police officer call for the Coroner's. When I heard, my eyes filled with tears with a tear escaped my eye I lost my father. Then 3 weeks later I buried my father, I had met with my father's lawyer. My father's lawyer knew what I was and he knew what my father was, he was bound to keep me safe. My father's lawyer gave me his Will to read.

"Skylar....To my loving daughter Skylar Alexis Corvinus. I am sorry I had to leave you so soon but for now all I can only tell you I will always be with you no matter what...But my time here in this world has came to an end so soon...This is what I leave...I leave you a house out in Beacon Hills, a motorcycle, a car, and a large amount of money. I also leave you with the Corvinus Clan name because you are the last descendant of me. Remember this my daughter don't forget who you are, and where you come from. I want you to have a life without following your brother Markus's footsteps do not allow yourself to follow him. I want you to be happy in life, if the mortal or immortal world is in trouble do your best to help and save the world you live in and the world you live around. When I say do not follow Markus's footsteps do not kill or harm any human. I know it is in your nature to kill because of your brother, change your ways in helping your fellow brethrens and any other you come across in life. You are my daughter, my last descendant...I love you very much Skylar...Goodbye...Love Dad."

When I finished reading his Will. His lawyer handed my car keys, motorcycle keys, and house keys, and my father's bank account number and a new credit card.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter.

Outfit shes wearing

http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_day_father_died/set?id=120429304&lid=3434152