Status: A story based on the TV show Teen Wolf. I'm making the show my way. My way by means putting a vampire hybrid as she becomes friends with Wolf teen Scott McCall and his pack. You can put yourself as the main character if you choose to.

Teen Wolf Meets a Vampire Hybrid. A Great Friendship

Teen Wolf Meets A Vampire Hybrid. A Great Friendship

2 years passed since my father's death, I was finally ready to leave my home and head to Beacon Hills. My dad's lawyer now my lawyer had told me to call him when I was ready to leave. "Hi, Mr. Jacobson, it's Skylar Corvinus. I think...I think I'm ready to leave home and go to Beacon Hills. " I said. "Hello Skylar. You're ready to go, packed everything?" he said. "Yes everything is packed." I said. "Be there 10 minutes." he said. I hung the phone up and 10 minutes later Mr. Jacobson was here and he helped me with my bags and we put them in the car trunk.

We left it was a 2 hour drive to Beacon Hills, on our 2 hour drive we talking all the way there, then we finally arrived in the town of Beacon Hills we passed stores and houses along the way to my new house. My house was big but not that big but beautiful spacious, had a long drive way with flowers along the front yard. We pulled up and parked we got out, I grabbed the keys and walked to the front door.

Before I opened it I inhaled and when I put the key in the lock I exhaled and I opened it. Mr. Jacobson had my bags and set them inside, "Is the truck coming with the rest of your things?" he said as we walked in the living-room. "Um yeah, they're coming later on today in like in an hour." I said walking in more of the living-room. "Well this is where I leave you to your new home and the beginning of your new life, so you can get well adjusted. Good luck Skylar. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me." he said. "You're leaving..Thank you. I will." I said as I gave him a hug goodbye and he left.

An hour later the guys with the truck that had the rest of my stuff. Unloaded everything in my house, and they left. When they left I began to unpack all my things, I looked around and saw that it was perfect. I thought to myself that I should leave my house to look around town and register for school, so I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. I left my house and went into my car and starting driving through town.

As I drove around town I saw a decor shop, I stopped and pulled in to park my car. I grabbed my purse and got out, I looked around at my surroundings when I stood by my car. Until I saw a guy thought caught my gaze, he was standing across the street from the shop. He saw a guy, he was 5'8 he was wearing a white v neck t shirt, black pants, a black jacket and he was standing next to a black camaro. He was just standing there just staring at me and not moving. I made my way to the shop and walked inside and I grabbed a small basket.

I was amazed at the beautiful things I saw. I saw a glass red rose with a glass heart shaped stand I liked. "Excuse me miss? How much is this? I said. "Yes. That's $50.95, for the rose heart shaped stand." She said, so I took it off the shelf and placed in the basket carefully not to break it. I also grabbed a mirror tray with decorative swirls on the inside of the tray that was $10.00 and a pink and white flower vase that had hearts on it that was $23.95. "Is that all for you today miss?" she said as I walked to the counter and placed the basket on the counter. "Yes that's all." I said.

"Your total is 84.80 plus tax, so your total is $98.80." she said, so I gave $100. "Thank you." I said grabbing my bags and I left. I stepped right outside the door, then I began walking and looking for my car keys in my bag when I found them then I looked up to the camaro still there but the owner wasn't. My phone began to ring "Shit." I said quietly and it was in my purse so I began walking with my head down not paying attention to where I was walking because I looking through my purse. Then I walked into someone. This someone I bumped into was same guy from earlier. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He said staring into my eyes. "No, no I'm sorry for not paying attention to where I was walking." I said staring back at him walking around him.

"No its clearly my fault. I saw you looking down in your bag and clearly not paying attention to where you were walking. So I thought I let you walk into me, so I can see how clearly more beautiful you are up close. And ask you your name?" he said with a smile at the end. "Oh really that's cute..My name's Skylar." I said "I'm Derek." he said. "Nice to meet you Derek but I got to go, but I really got go got a lot of stuff to do today." I said as I began to walk toward my car, I looked back at him as he stood there with a smile on his face and I smiled back.

I got in my car and started it up and I saw him walk inside a different shop next to the one I came out of. His 5'8 frame, very handsome and build body, his eyes were extremely hypnotizing that can melt into you, and that gorgeous of a smile that takes your breath away. Then I sat there and stared at myself in my rear view mirror and noticed my eye color changed and I started to back out of the parking lot and I thought to myself. I knew what he is when the moment I walked passed him, I caught his scent, he was a wolf. What do I do? No One knows what I've done except for my dad and my dad's lawyer. Should I kill him or leave him be. Knowing that its my nature to kill wolves. As my brother. And my father longed me to do but now that he's dead. Should I keep killing wolves or Should I stop killing them and focus on my new Life here.....

Then I drove to the school thinking about what should I do. Then it came to me, when I came to the high schools parking lot and parked that I should stop killing wolves and start my new life here, I promised myself if they hurt an innocent human I will kill them with no hesitation as I was trained to do. I turned off my car, got out and walked inside the school and headed toward the main office. I walked down the halls where they're were young teen adults standing around and talking. That's when I caught the scent of another wolf here and I looked down because my eye color changed and I didn't want anyone to see. When I looked up I spotted him and he looked at me, like he knew I knew what he was. Then I just started walking past him and his friend. They looked at each other..And they looked at me as I was walking away and the wolf's friend had his mouth open, like wow she's coming to this school shes hot.

I got to the office and asked for the principle. "Excuse me Mam..I'm here to see the Principal. I'm the new transfer student." I said "Yes..Hi..Wait just a minute." she got up and went to the principal's office. Then she came out, "Whats your name?" she said as she sat down. "Skylar. Skylar Corvinus." I said."Oh yes Ms Corvinus. I have all your papers you need including your transcript for your classes. He would like to talk to you in a minute please take a seat." she said pointing to the chairs.

As I sat down waiting for the principal, he came out and called my name. "Skylar. Come in." he said. I got up and walked in his office, and he extended his arm to the chair to sit down as he sat down at his desk. "Miss Skylar...Nice to meet you. Your grades are amazing, I hope you'll like it here." Principal said. "Thank you. I hope so too sir." I said. "Well here are your books for your classes. You will need to bring your books everyday except when your teachers tell you not to. Here's your locker and locker combination. I will show you to your locker. You will start tomorrow." He said. Okay..Thank you." I said he got up then I got up and we got of the office and we headed down the hall, my locker was to 2 lockers away from the Wolf and his friend. "Ah here it is...your locker." he said. "Alright, I'll just put these in there for tomorrow." I said as I put my books inside. "I must go now. Feel free to have a look around if you'd like." he said as he left me standing there by my locker.

I was free to roam around the school premises to know where everything was at even my classes, I made it the field where they play lacrosse, and something in the woods caught my attention but I didn't follow it, I just stared while my eyes began to switch colors again. The bell had rung for school to be let out. Then I started walking I got to the parking lot in front of the school, I saw the Wolf and his friend standing by a blue jeep and talking, they saw me and we stared at each other for awhile before I got inside my car and drove off.

"Who do you think that is?" the wolf's friend "I don't know but we'll know tomorrow. Did see her eyes? They changed colors." Wolf said. "Yeah you're right. No I didn't, you did. What color were they?" he said. "They were like this sort of different blue color. They changed right when she passed us." he said "That's strange. Let's just go." his friend said. He nodded and they went inside his car and drove to his friends house.

Its dark now..everyone in town began to get settled in and get ready for work or school, some residents had night shifts or is working late. So I decided to go out for a stroll walking I changed my outfit in an all black outfit.

I got out of my house and walked and walked until I noticed I was in the woods. I heard growls and men talking, I heard men talking more than I heard growls. I walked toward the noise and I saw a wolf being chased, then I ran to help the wolf. I was faster than the men, I knew they were hunters, as they saw one hunter fly and hit a tree "What was that?" One hunter said to the others, then when they're were only 4 hunters. I stood in front of one of the other hunter and he held a handgun to me he tried to shoot me but I dodged each bullet by moving his hand still holding the handgun from side to side then I spun his arm around until my back was against his chest then I hit him in the face with my elbow sending him to the floor.

The other hunter looked as he fell down to the floor, then he looked back and I was in front of him and I kicked the gun out of his hand then I grabbed the back of his head and spun him off his feet and hit the floor. The other hunter saw me and started to shoot at me so I dodged and ran fast then I came up to him with his arm out and I grabbed his arm before he could move it and I squeezed his wrist to break it and he dropped his weapon. Then I elbowed him in the face and punched him and threw him into a tree and the last hunter turned he pulled the trigger to the shotgun and he saw that he shot me and I grabbed it by the end of the barrel and looked up at him and he saw me that I wasn't bleeding and he was in shock as my eyes change colors, then I smacked the weapon out of his hand flipped it in my hand and I hit him with the end of the shotgun and he flew and hit the tree.

One hunter that was in command was about to shoot me but before he could "Watch out!" the wolf said, but he shot at the floor instead of where I stood and I looked up at him and he looked into my eyes. "Leave. This matter doesn't concern you nor this wolf concerns you." he said "I'm afraid I can't do that. This concerns me now." I said as I stared deeply in his eyes. "You don't know what's he's capable of or what he is?" he said. "I don't fear him. I know what he's capable and I know what he is." I said. I walked over to the wolf laying on the ground wounded, I helped him up, he was wobbling as he stood on his own. "Hand him over so I can deal with the wolf." he said "I cant do that. It doesn't matter if you kill him there will be more of them I guarantee you." I said. "I know, one wolf less for me to kill." he said.

"Get in my way again, I'll kill you." he said with a threatening voice. "You can try to kill me. But you wont be able to because all your weapons you have wont kill me." I said "What are you? I haven't come crossed your kind." he said. "You'll know in due time." I said as I took the wolf and left with him and disappearing.

I took the wolf back to my house and put him inside my living-room setting him down on the couch, while I grabbed the first aid kit. "Whats your name? How old are?" I said. "David. I'm 17" He said. "Why are you by yourself? Don't you have a pack to go to?" I said. "I had one, but something bad happened and I was forced out." David said. "So your a lone-wolf. An outcast." I said he nodded as I was cleaning his wound and I wrapped it up in a bandage. "Why did you save me?" David said. "I don't like to see wolves being killed for no reason, because my brother was killed by a hunter. Or is there a reason as why those hunters tried to kill you? Did you spill human blood." I said. "No I give no reason for those hunters to come after me and kill me. I was just running through the woods trying to find somewhere to sleep. How was your brother killed?" he said. I got up off the floor, "I will tell you some other time how my brother was killed and who he was, when I can trust you. But you can stay here for as long as you like." I said. "Thank you. Whats your name?" he said. "Your welcome, my names Skylar. Get some sleep. There's a spare bedroom upstairs." I said as I walked away and headed upstairs to my bedroom. And he layed down on the crouch for awhile before heading upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/skys_outfit/set?id=117936710&lid=3434152

Eye Color

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=120844256

2nd Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/night_out/set?id=120689402&lid=3434152

The part where she fighting the hunters I got that part from UNDERWORLD EVOLUTION. I love the Underworld movies.

My character David is played by Jon Foo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jon+foo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=AoOjU4OQBIWAogShnICQBA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=965