Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Holy Shit

**If you don't like mpreg, don't continue reading this story**
*Shay's P.O.V.*
I've been getting sick for the past few days and I know it isn't a flu. Flus give you fevers and make you feel like shit all day. Not just the mornings. I think I'm pregnant, but I'm not sure. Oh god. What if I am? What will Justin think? Will he leave me? I shook my head trying to get rid of the thoughts. I need to find out if I am or not before I start worrying about people's reactions. I need to talk to Austin. I grabbed my phone and searched for Austin's contact. I tapped his contact and hit the call button. After a couple rings, he picked up. "Hey Shayko." he said cheerfully. "Austin, I think I'm pregnant." I said. "What!?" he yelled. "Are you serious?" he asked softer than before. "Yes. Austin, I'm scared and I need to get tests but I don't want to buy them myself." I whimpered. "Don't worry about tests, I'll get those to you later, I've had some just in case. But right now, I need you to tell me why you think you're pregnant." he told me calmly. "Morning sickness, I've been wanting to eat strawberry ice cream and you know I don't like it. Also, I have been really emotional, I'm not talking just water works, I'm snapping at Justin and I get pissed and sad real easy." I sat on the bed. "I think you are. Do you want me to come over right now?" he asked, sympathy evident in his voice. "Please." I begged. "I'll be over in a few minutes. Ok?" he told me. "Ok. Bye Austin." "Bye Shay." he hung up. I layed down on the bed. I looked at the clock. I had about three hours until I had to pick Justin up. About ten minutes later, Austin was here. He walked into my room. "Ok. I brought three tests because they don't always tell the truth. I already know you're pregnant and you are going to have to go to the doctor." he handed me the tests. "Now go, I wanna see if I'm going to be an uncle or not." he chuckled. I set the tests on a paper towel on the bathroom counter. I waited the twenty minutes. "Austin, come here please, I can't look at them on my own." I called for him. He walked over to me. "You ready?" he asked gently. I nodded. We looked at the tests. They all said positive. "Holy shit." was the last thing I said before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've never written an mpreg before but I've been reading a lot of them lately so I wanted to write one. Sorry to anyone who doesn't like it.