Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Guess What!

*Alan's P.O.V.*
My original plans this morning were: Tease Austin until he's really worked up then leave him pissed and horny. Well at least I got through the teasing part. When I tried to leave he grabbed my arm and made sure I didn't leave. After about three seconds, I didn't want to leave. We were now lying in bed trying to catch our breath. "That was amazing." I smiled and ran a hand through my hair. Austin hummed in response. He moved so his head was on my chest. One thing I've learned about Austin is he loves cuddling. Especially after sex. It was silent until my phone started ringing. I groaned and got up and grabbed my phone. Shay. "Hello?" I answered. "Alan! Guess what!" he said. I could see him smiling. "What?" I asked. "I got my ultrasound done and I have pictures!" he squealed. "No way! Didn't they tell you the gender since you're three months along?" I'm really curious. "That's the best part! We're gonna have a little girl!" he shouted. "Even I heard that." Austin chuckled. "I have to go. Justin's taking me baby shopping." he said. "Ok. Bye Shay." I smiled. "Bye." he hung up. "So I'm going to have a niece." he smiled. I nodded and crawled back under the covers. "You should have heard how excited Shay was." I laughed lightly. For a split second, his emotion changed from happy to upset then happy again. He was thinking about Emily. That's what him and Chris were going to name their daughter. Although he was smiling, he looked like he was about to cry. I wrapped my arms around him and scooted closer to him. That's all it took for him to start crying.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
All I heard was Shay's having a girl and I was automatically sad. Alan got back in the bed and smiled. "You should have heard how excited Shay was." he laughed quietly. I knew how Shay felt. Alan frowned knowing I was upset and pulled me close. Now I'm crying and squeezing the life out of Alan who was trying to calm me down. After my little outburst, Alan tilted my head upwards so I was looking him in the eyes. "I can't imagine how hard it is losing your child but I want you to know that if you ever feel like crying, I'm here. Okay?" he asked quietly. I nodded. "Okay." I whispered. We cuddled for a little while longer then we both got hungry. It was a lazy day. Meaning ice cream, sweat pants and Disney movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
The baby's name will be revealed in the next chapter!