Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

House Hunting

*Alan's P.O.V.*
We've been what Shay likes to call 'house hunting' for two days and we've narrowed it down to four houses. "There are four houses in this area that have what we're looking for." I said scrolling through the list of houses. "I like this one. It's close to Shay and Justin's place, the mall and the grocery store." Austin pointed to the white house with dark blue trim. I brought up all of the information on the house. "It's one and a half acres,three bedrooms, three bathroom, has a garage that is 400 square feet and costs fourteen thousand dollars." I read aloud. Yesterday we found out I have $5,546 in my college savings and Austin has $6,540 college savings and $589 in his savings. So we had $12,675 all together. I unlocked my phone and opened the calculator. "We are $1,325 short." I sighed. "Well, we are going to sell a lot of stuff so that should get us a little money." he shrugged.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I was about to say something when my phone rang. I groaned and read the caller ID. Shay. What a surprise. "Hello?" "How's the house hunting?" he asked. "We found the perfect place, but we're over a thousand dollars short." I sighed. "Well you're in luck! I'm giving you guys half of my college savings because we all know I'm NOT going to college." he laughed. "Really!? Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes. Justin is looking for a job after he graduates so we'll be fine. You guys will have over $3,000 after you pay for the house.So that will keep your bills paid and food in the house intl one of you gets a job." he told me. "Thank you so fucking much, Shay." I smiled. "No problem. I gotta go." he yawned. "Okay. Bye Shay." I hung up. "Alan, you won't believe this." I turned to him."What?" he put his laptop on his desk. "Shay's giving us five thousand dollars!" I told him. "Really?" he asked with wide eyes. I nodded. "We can buy the house!" he yelled and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. "We'll call the real estate agent tomorrow." I yawned. "M'kay. Let's sleep." he pulled us down onto the bed. We got under the blankets and cuddled. "I love you." I whispered. "Love you too." he yawned. I can;t wait for our wedding, which is in about six months. Then starting a family. I'm still nervous about having children. My doctor told me that just because I had a miscarriage, doesn't mean I can't have children. But what if I lose this one too? How would Alan react? Would it be anything like what happened with Chris? I kept thinking and thinking about everything that could go wrong. "Austin? Are you still awake?" Alan asked worriedly. "Yeah." I frowned. "What's wrong?" he moved so I could see his face. "I'm worried that I'll miscarry again." I felt like crying. "Austin. Your doctor told you that you could have children without a problem. Don't let that one miscarriage make you think you can't have a child." he said in a stern yet soft voice. I nodded. He held me close and rubbed my back. "I love you. Now try to sleep." he kissed my fore head. "I'll try. I love you too." I yawned. I eventual fell into a light sleep.