Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Coma (Part 1)

*Austin's P.O.V.*
I'm so scared. Alan has been in a coma for three days. We were hit when I was driving him to school. I only had a broken wrist. I was sitting by him and holding his hand. I can't sleep or eat. When I try to eat, I throw it up. "Austin, you need to eat something." Tino sighed. "I'll go down to the cafeteria." I gave in. I kissed Alan's forehead. "Tell me if anything happens.Z" I sighed. "I will." he smiled sadly. Shay, Justin, Phil and my dad were in the cafeteria eating. I got some of the shitty food and sat by Shay. "How are you holding up?" Shay asked softly. "Alan's supposed to graduate in a few weeks. We're supposed to get married in a month. It's not fucking fair that he has to go through this." I said through clenched teeth. "You're so much like your mom. Always caring about the ones you love more than yourself." my dad smiled. "I need him here. I can't lose another loved one. He needs to live his life." I broke. It felt good to cry and let out all of my bottled up emotions. I managed to eat a little bit and went back to Alan's room. He looked so pale and his hair is dull. "In every story I've read that had this type of situation, the person in a coma could here people talk to them. So, why not try. Alan, you don't know how much you mean to me. I thought I would never wake up without feeling like something was missing. Then you came into my life and for the first time in what felt like forever, I woke up happy. Since we've been in this hospital, I wake up and feel empty. I can't wake up feeling like that anymore. It's too hard to deal with. You have to wake up. You have too much to live for. Your graduation, our marriage and hopefully children. Please open those beautiful brown eyes." I begged.
*Tino's P.O.V.*
I heard Austin's speech. What worries me the most is when he said 'I can't wake up feeling like this anymore.' Austin is so worn down. He doesn't need this and neither does Alan.
*Phil's P.O.V.*
Austin is a wreck. It's like he can't function without Alan. Neither of them deserve this.
*Justin's P.O.V.*
Alan has to wake up. He needs to live his life with Austin.
*Shay's P.O.V.*
Alan's in a coma and Austin is breaking down. It's painful to watch.
*Robert's (Austin's dad) P.O.V.*
I lost Rose and I could barely handle it. Now Alan's in a coma and Austin can't eat or sleep. I never wanted him to go through something like this. Alan doesn't deserve to miss out on his life.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
I was falling asleep in the chair. A loud cough jolted me awake. "Where am I?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't keep everything happy and nice. *Laughs evilly* Part 2 will be up tomorrow so I leave you with a cliffhanger. :)