Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Graduation and a Baby

*Time skip three weeks later*
*Justin's P.O.V.*
I'm graduating today! Shay was laying down waiting for me to get ready. "No more school after today!" I smiled and grabbed my bag. "You ready?" Shay asked. "Yup." I said and helped him up. "I'm perfectly able to stand up on my own." he chuckled. "I'm just trying to be a gentleman." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Now to pick up Austlan." he tossed me the car keys. Saying 'Austlan' was easier than saying Austin and Alan. We parked in front of their house. The door opened and Alan was on Austin's back. Alan hopped off Austin's back and they got in the car. Alan was bouncing in his seat. "Are you excited or hyper?" Shay laughed. "Both." he said quickly. "What did you feed him?" I asked Austin. "Just pancakes. But he decided to drown them in syrup." he laughed. I pulled into the parking lot and we all went into the auditorium.
*Austin's P.O.V.*
Shay and I sat at the top row of the bleachers and Justin and Alan went to put on their caps and gowns. After everyone showed up, the principal got our attention. The seniors stood in rows. Since Alan's name started with an 'A' he was one of the first few called. "Alan Ashby." she called. He walked over to the podium and took his diploma. He shook the principal's hand then faced the crowd. "I want to thank all of the friends that I have made over the past two years, especially Justin and Shayley. The teachers that spent extra time helping me in class, my various tutors and most importantly, my fiance: Austin Carlile for helping me through everything." he looked at me and smiled. He walked back to his spot and the teacher called more names.
*Shay's P.O.V.*
"Justin Trotta." the principal called. Justin took the diploma and shook her hand. "I'd like to thank my teachers, my friends Austin and Alan and my boyfriend: Shayley Bourget." he smiled. The last few names were called. "Everyone give a round of applause to this year's graduates!" the principal started clapping. There was whistling and cheering. Camille started kicking. After the caps and gowns were put away, we went home. "I love that the graduates get to go home early." Alan smiled. "I made a cake for you two." Austin sang. "Cake!" Alan and Justin highfived. I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. We went into the kitchen to eat the cake. There was a splash. "My water broke." I said wide eyed. everyone stopped what they were doing. "Alan get a lot of towels. Justin, help me get Shay into the back of the car." Austin instructed. Alan rushed to the car with the towels and Austin and Justin carried me to the car. Once everybody was in the car, we went to the hospital. Justin was right by me and holding my hand. The hospital was twenty minutes away. It was the longest twenty minutes of my life. We were finally at the hospital and Austin and Justin carried me in. We told the lady at the desk what was going on and she got me a wheelchair. Only Justin was allowed to be with me. They took me to the surgery room. I saw Austin's doctor in the room. I calmed down a little. "Justin, you have to wait out here while we do this." Dr. Smith said sadly. He nodded and kissed my cheek. "I'll be right here." he told me. "Assuming you read the booklet I gave you, you know what we're going to do?" she asked. I nodded. They numbed me from the waist down. After what felt like an eternity, I heard her crying. They called Justin in to cut he umbilical cord. They wrapped her in a blanket and handed her to me. I started crying. "She's so beautiful." I sniffled and ran my thumb across her cheek. I gave her to Justin. "We finally get to hold you." he smiled. Dr. Smith came back in. "Congratulations you two!" she smiled. "You just have to put her name on her birth certificate." she handed me the paper. I wrote her full name and handed it back to her. "You have to stay for the night since you had a c-section." she told me. I nodded and she left the room. I can't believe it. After almost nine months, I can finally hold our baby girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just and Alan graduated and Shay had the baby!