Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

New Neighbors

--Two days later--
*Shay's P.O.V.*
We have new neighbors! They're a small family. Aaron, his wife Amanda and their eight month old year old son Josh. They helped us with Camille which we were extremely thankful for. Alan and Austin were putting the finishing touches on their wedding. "Shayley!" Alan yelled. When did he get here? "What?" I asked, walking into the living room. "Two things. First, I made Austin watch Insidious last night." he said smugly. I rolled my eyes. "Second, we wanted to meet the new neighbors." Austin walked into the living room. "We're here!" Aaron sang. "What's with all the people suddenly in my house?" I laughed. "I invited everyone over." Justin said quietly because he was carrying Camille. "Awww. I can't get over how adorable she is!" Alan squealed. Justin sat by me and I took Camille. She was wide awake in her pastel purple onsie. "Austin, you and Alan will be getting married soon?" Amanda asked, breaking the silence. "Yes we are. Three more weeks." he smiled. "Children too?" Aaron asked. Austin visibly tensed up. Alan whispered something to him and he relaxed. "We're going to try." Alan said softly. "I'm guessing having children is a touchy subject." Amanda whispered. Josh started crying. It took her like a minute to calm him down. She's fucking wonder-woman. "It is. You guys up for a long story?" Austin sighed. They nodded. "My boyfriend of three years and I were both fifteen when we found out I was pregnant. We weren't ready to be parents so we planned on putting the baby up for adoption. Our parents were supportive and both of our moms helped me through the pregnancy. My boyfriend, our parents, Shay and I were all watching a movie one night, I was seven months along at the time, and I felt a horrific pain in my back. I started bleeding heavily and I was rushed to the hospital. I was told that I miscarried and they didn't know why. My boyfriend ran out of the hospital and got hit by a car. He died on impact. I lost my baby girl and my boyfriend not even two hours apart. I was hardly able to cope with it. Ever since, I've been afraid to have children. But I'm ready to try again." he stuttered throughout the story. "Wow. That's horrible. I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Amanda said sympathetically. "Damn. That's tough." Aaron said, shocked. We sat in a comfortable silence. Amanda let Alan hold Josh. The way Alan looked at Josh and Camille told you he was going to be a great dad. "Alan's going to be an amazing dad." Aaron whispered to me. "You should have seen the look on his face when he first saw Camille. I can tell that he really wants kids." I whispered back. "I can hear you two." Alan said still paying attention to Josh. "He can hear everything." Austin chuckled. Alan gave Josh back to Amanda. "So how long have you two been together?" Alan asked Amanda. "All together, twelve years. Married seven." Amanda smiled. "How long have you two been together?" Aaron asked Austin. "Two years." Austin said looking at Alan with pure adoration. "And still madly in love." I smiled. I checked the time. "Who wants lunch?" I stood up. "Me!" "I do!" Food!" Justin followed me into the kitchen. "Could you make Camille a bottle please?" I asked him. "Yeah." he kissed my cheek and got the formula out. I put Camille in her carrier and made lunch. After lunch and a small conversation, Aaron and Amanda left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Around ten chapters left in this story! I can't believe I didn't update for seven days... Oops...