Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Questions

*Alan’s P.O.V.*
I just got back from the store. I thought it was a little odd that Austin wasn’t at the front door, ready to help me with the groceries. “I bought you a Monster!”I shouted. Austin was in the kitchen. He looked really pissed off. “What’s wrong?” I asked, naturally concerned. “You’re an asshole! That’s what’s wrong!” he yelled. “What did I do?” I was taken aback and slightly scared. “Who’s Ethan?” he demanded. “He’s my old friend. Why?” I asked quietly. By now, I had set down all the bags. “’Friends’ don’t give each other hickies!” he slammed his fists on the counter, making me jump. He was never violent. Loud, yes. Violent, no. “Do you really want to know who Ethan is!? He was and still is an abusive person! OKAY!? He hurt me all the fucking time. I went to the store and we ran into each other. After I had everything in the car, he forced me to go to his place. Then he beat me until I was about to pass out. He made sure he didn't hit my face so no one would suspect a thing. He tried to have sex with me, hence the hickies. But I ran out of his house, back to the store and came home!” I was furious.
*Third person P.O.V.*
“Why, would you keep something like this to yourself!?”Austin yelled. “Because I didn't want you to worry about me!” the younger shouted. “I’m supposed to worry about you I love you so fucking much and I tell you everything! But you just shut me out all time! Don’t you love me?” Austin’s voice grew quiet. That was the last straw for Alan. “Did you really just ask me that?” he chuckled. “Of course I love you, Austin! I need you! I love how you make me feel, how you can lift my mood just by smiling! But do you know how fucking hard it was for me? I couldn't just tell you ‘Hey, Austin. My old abusive friend took me to his place, beat me and almost raped me.’!”Alan pulled his hair in frustration. Austin moved his hands away from his head. “Don’t do that. You’ll hurt yourself.” he sighed. Alan started crying. Austin opened his arms and Alan clutched onto him. “You’re my life, Austin. I love you so much.” he sobbed. “I love you too, Alan.” Austin kissed the top of his head.”How about we go to bed and sleep on this whole thing?” Austin asked. Alan nodded and they went into their bedroom. The next morning, Alan woke up before Austin. ‘I should have just told him.’ he thought. He quietly left the bedroom. Alan made coffee and waited for his husband to wake. A few minutes later, Austin trudged into the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee. Alan watched Austin’s movements out of the corner of his eye. “Morning.” Austin said awkwardly. The younger patted the spot next to him. “We have to talk.” he sighed. Austin hesitantly sat next to him. “First off, I’m sorry that I didn't tell you right away. Second, I know why you were upset- I would've been mad too- but you know that you need to control your temper. You scared the living shit out of me.” Alan mumbled the last part. “I understand why you didn't tell me, but that doesn't make it right. You’re forgiven. I apologize for yelling and occasionally slamming my fists on the table.” Austin said ashamed of how he acted last night. “I forgive you. Now come here.” Alan smiled. The couple cuddled most of the day. Both of them knew that it would be tense for a while. “Wait, how’d you know Ethan’s name?” Alan asked. “Phil sent me a picture of you two. The angle made it look like you were kissing.” Austin showed him the picture captioned ‘Better ask Alan who Ethan is.’ Alan nodded.
*Austin’s P.O.V.*
He kissed me. It was long and it seemed like he was reassuring me that he would never leave. “I love you, Austin. I really do. You are my world, you make me the happiest I’ve ever been.” he rested his forehead against mine. “Alan, you mean everything to me. I don’t know what I’d do without you, and I don’t want to know. I love you too, kitten.” I pulled him close to me. We sat like that for a few minutes. “Austin?” he asked quietly. “Yeah?” “I want kids.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized that I put this on the prequel to this story. I'm too fucking tired to be updating. Sorry!