Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Ultrasound and First Words

*Justin’s P.O.V.*
Even though Shay just proposed, we’re already planning the wedding. Camille was in Shay’s arms while I searched around for a place to have the wedding. We agreed that we wanted a small beach wedding and a larger reception. “Why does she only spit up on me?” Shay whined. I turned around and saw Shay wiping his arm with a damp rag and Camille was in her crib.

It took an hour to find the place I was looking for. “Shayley!” I called from the bedroom. “Huh?” he asked with his mouth full of ice cream. “First, gimme!” I pouted. Shay rolled his eyes and handed me the small tub of ice cream. “Second, I found where I want the wedding.” I smiled. “Where?” he asked, doing this cute little head tilt. I handed him the laptop.
*Shay’s P.O.V.*
Justin chose the beach where we first met. “God, it’s so cheesy; but I love it.” I laughed. “Let’s take a break from all this wedding shit and have a family day.” Justin suggested randomly. “I’ll get Camille’s diaper bag ready.” I smiled.
~~Time skip half an hour~~
We were at the park when I got a call from Austin saying he just got back from his first ultrasound. By the way he was talking, I thought something bad happened. Then Alan grabbed took the phone away from Alan and told me that they’re going to have twins. I didn't believe them at first, but they sent me a picture of the sonogram and sure enough, there were two little blobs. Justin flipped out and started squealing.

While Justin was celebrating the news of Austin’s twins, I fed Camille. Justin eventually got tired and sat by me again. “I love my little girl.” I smiled at Camille. “A-a-a w-wov you.” she stuttered out. Justin and I gasped, and then we looked at each other. “I’m putting this in the baby book as soon as we get home.” Justin said and rushed to the car.

I gathered all of Camille’s stuff and walked to the car. “Thanks for the help.” I rolled my eyes, but smiled so he knew I was joking. “Sorry. I just got so excited!” he squealed. I laughed and buckled Camille’s car seat. The drive home was completely silent, except for a few giggles coming from our daughter. I parked the car and grabbed the diaper bag and Justin took Camille.

About twenty minutes after we got home, Austin and Alan showed up. They gave us a sonogram which made Justin squeal and almost cry. We had a celebratory dinner and ate ice cream. I noticed that although Austin was extremely happy, he was very careful. He wouldn't eat too much of a certain thing, wouldn't do anything strenuous, and always kept a hand on his stomach.

Austin’s anxiety is going to be horrible for the baby. I took him outside while Justin and Alan played with Camille and Roxxy. “Austin, you need to calm down and stop worrying about every little thing. All you’re going to do is get too stressed and lose both of them.” I said seriously. His hands automatically flew to his stomach. He started crying. “I ‘m just so scared, Shay. I can’t lose these two. I wouldn't be able to take it.” Austin choked out and sat on the bench.

I sat next to Austin and rubbed his back while he cried. “You and the babies will be fine. You and I both know why you lost Emily. We both know that it wasn’t that unexpected.” I told him. “I didn't know I was pregnant when I fucking tried it! I didn't know that I was going to end a life before it started!” he wailed. I just sighed and continued to comfort Austin.
*Flashback*
“Austin! Shay! You have to come try this!” Oliver yelled. Austin and I walked to Oli’s room and saw him with a bag of small pills. “Is that ecstasy?” Austin asked in a disapproving yet curious tone. Oli nodded and again, asked if we wanted try it. After a moment of contemplation, we agreed.
*End of flashback*
Even though that was the only time we ever touched any drug, it majorly screwed up our lives. I noticed that Austin fell asleep. “Aust, wake up.” I shook him lightly. He moved a little and opened his eyes. “Let’s go back inside.” he yawned. I helped Austin inside and Alan was immediately at his side. “We’re going to head on home. Love you guys.” Austin smiled. “Bye! We love you too.” Justin smiled. They left and I put Camille down for her nap. “Wanna take a nap?” I asked. Justin nodded and we went to our bedroom. “I love you.” I told him. “I love you too.” he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I haven't updated this in a month. I'm so so sorry. To make up for it, another chapter after this.