Status: I hope you guys like this!

Can You Fix the Broken?

Sort of Off Hold and a New Chapter

I apologize for my lack of ideas for this story. I'll start updating bi-weekly.

*Alan's P.O.V.*
~One month later~
Austin and I were sitting in our living room and watching a movie when he ran to the bathroom to throw up everything he had eaten within the past few hours. I felt horrible. "Austin, babe, you want me to come in there?" I asked, starting to get worried. "No!" he yelled. "I look terrible," he whined. "You're gorgeous, babe, just let me help you," I begged. I heard him sigh in defeat and I opened the door. I walked in and saw him sitting with his legs crossed in front of the toilet. "I feel terrible. Can I just skip to the part where I don't have morning sickness?" He pouted. "I'm afraid not." I laughed.

Austin started feeling better, so i took him out to the mall to shop for maternity clothes. We splurged and bought a shit ton of cute baby toys, too.

Once we were back at home, we cuddled and watched another movie. "I love you," Austin said randomly. "I love you too," I smiled and kissed his cheek This is how it's meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know; I haven't updated in months and this is extremely short, but I've just let myself wonder away from this fic to the other four I have on my wattpad. Sorry to everyone that has read this, but I'll be updating now that I have some ideas.