Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

chapter eighteen: To make you feel my love

The feeling was undeniably magnetic between I and Carter, i could only dream of how it could of gone down but he went into my soul and my brain and knew exactly what i wanted and i needed.

The soft kisses escapes his lips leaving it on my neck down my collar bone between my breast and around my belly button. "You so sweet." He whispers between every kiss, as i look up into his eyes, his vision borrows mine and i could see the man he is; sweet, amazing and every thing a girl really wants. Who does not want a man like this?

My head shot up as his tongue trails down my sex devouring me like he had not eaten in a while, My hand slip through his dark and black brown as i moan in pure pleasure. "Carter." i moan softly lifting up my hips wanting more, no. Needing more.

With a swift move his face was to mine, eyes locked as Carter's length into my swollen and wet sex, "You don't have to be afraid of me Jessica, i will never hurt you," He says softly throbbing into me like the words sunk in. "Don't let go,"

"I promise i wont." i breathed searching for air, but it has vanished.

He makes me feel out of my element, the world is spinning. When he looks into my eyes feels like the chemical's react. I can't deny what i feel for this man, I love him. i need him.

He fills me leaving me screaming his name in pure salvation, and insanity raking my nails up and down his back. The next was me and i love the feeling it gives me; the numb feeling all over my body, the dry lips and the aching in the stomach want -needing more.

"You have me tamed." Carter whispers crashing next to me pulling up the sheet to our bodies.

"I have you tamed? More like the other way around." i respond positioning myself,resting my head on my hand. "I never meant for this to happen you know that right?"

"Neither did i."

A soft giggle echo's the room as i trail my finger up and down his body. "You sure about that?"

Carter's eyes softens, "Yes." He rap his arm around my waist pushing me towards him. "I never intend liking you Jess, but you are not like the rest. You are different."

"Different?" i ask testing the word. "No, i am not; i am just me, a girl."

"Not just any girl, my girl."

i burst from laughter shaking my head. "Well yes i am yours,"

"Are you willing to let me in?"

my head shot up confused. "Let you in?"

His hand came up to my head. "here," he than trailed it down to my heart. "And here."

My throat clogs up and the moment was clear and i could see it. "Would you return the favor?"

"I will try, just give me time."

"Okay. oh forgot to tell you, i wont be staying in the dorms anymore i bought myself a nice apartment off campus," i mummer with a huge grin.

"Now that was a wise decision Miss. Lawson." pulling me underneath him. "Thank you."

Biting down on my lip i remove a strand of his air wanting to see that eyes. "Sure." It was actually the other way around was for me to get away from him not to be close to him. But the rules changed when i agreed to give my love to him, he knows it i just hope Mr. Grey do not use that for ammunition.