Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter Two: Spring break

"Miss Lawson?"

My name rolled down the tip of his tongue.

My book in one hand and my pen in my mouth I walk to his desk putting my stuff in my bag.

"Yes Mr. Grey?"

Finally the last book I manage to put in. I look up seeing Carter with a amused expression. "Sorry."

"Take your time." He chuckles sitting on his desk.

I throw the pen in my bag and stood up straight. "You know you are failing my class right?"

I nod slowly fumbling with the piece of paper on his desk.

"Do you not understand, or is it me?"

Yes its you. I don't have a reasonable explanation. He is my reasonable explanation. The distraction.

"I will do better. Can I take another class for extra credit?" I ask with a small smile.

He pulled out his dairy pulling on his reading glass. Dear heaven.

"Will you be going away for spring break?"

Either I am going home or just stay in my dorm finishing my book. "No sir."

"Me neither." He whispers closing his dairy. He looks up to me and smiled. "I need an assistant."

Assistant? I always wanted to be near Carter but I never had an opportunity maybe this was mine. I should take it.

"I will pay you in credits."

I giggle and nod. "That would be nice, I need it."

"Good, see you Monday morning."

I twirled around biting my lower lip exciting yet nervous.

"Oh, uh thank you Mr. Grey."

He licked his lips and nods. "Its my pleasure."

Just go now before you explode..

*~*

When I arrive home later, Mandy is wearing her head phones busy working on her laptop. Her blonde hair all messy but still so beautiful.

I slump on the bed next to her thinking about this week to come I will be spending my spring break with...him.

Mandy ripped out her head phones and sigh heavily. "You still have that same look when I walked in this morning." She gives me slight pout.

I flush not wanting to think about.

"How was English?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Don't start." I spat out.

"Oh come on Jess-even you can't be immune to Mr. Grey's good looks. Trust me I had a major crush on him when I was a junior."

My cheeks heats up. "Really?"

"Yep. But he is to controlling."

Controlling? No he is not, he is nice, he is perfect.

"I am hungry, do you want some take out?" I ask trying to get off the topic of my english teacher.

"Sounds good. Pizza?"

I nod grabbing her keys and my wallet from the desk.

"Be back in twenty."

She gave me a thumbs up and put back on her head phones.

The rest of the night mandy was working on her laptop while I was catching up on my reading.

The clock chimed telling me its midnight.

I curl up in my dorm bed, wrapping the white sheet around me.

That night I dreamed of love lust and reading glasses.

*~*

For the rest of the week I threw myself in reading and pizza.

By Wednesday spring break began by the crack of dawn and I was ready for my new job. The assistant of Carter Grey.

Mandy was going home to New-York to visit her high school boyfriend Brett. She offered me to tag along but I politely decline saying I have to catch up on my studying. It was true. Well not entirely.

I decided on my black skirt, knee high combat boots and my red guns and roses tank top. My hair in a high pig tail ready for the day.

A few minutes later I came to a black door with the words '.Professor C. Grey' on it.

I took a deep breathe and knocked twice.

"Come in." I hear him say.

My hand hold the handle hesitated to open it.

Before I could open the door, it opens it self. He opened it.

He looks all amazing today. His hair tousled and in a white shirt, three buttons undone, black trousers and as usual sneakers.

I can't locate my voice nor my heart.

"Am I early?" I whisper that's all I could manage to say.

"Not at all." He mummers waving me inside.

I nod and went in.

My heart is pounding at a frantic tempo and for some reason I am blushing. I am utterly thrown by this man standing If front of me.

"Shall we begin Miss. Lawson?" He smiles.

"Yes." My voice mirrors his, husky, un controlling.

Get a grip Jessica. Three hours with this man. You are his student stop looking at his mouth! Just focus on the work he is about to give you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout outs!

-Call_me_Dot ยป thank u for reading! It surly made my day. (: