Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter five: from dusk till dawn

As the sun hits my face I stumble from the sofa wide eyed. Oh... Carter. I turn my head slowly seeing him asleep; he looks so peaceful, hiding his beautiful face in the pillow.

I pulled out his phone on the bed and grab mine checking the time. "Crap I am so late!" I yell running out of the room, in the elevator.

I climbed out the cart seeing the old man at his reception desk. "Miss."

"Hello. Bye." I say awkwardly marching out the lobby like my life depends on it. I never slept at a guy's house before. So weird.

*~*

I got clothed and grab my cell of the from the drawer drying my hair. I dial Mia's number, she answer on the seconds ring.

"Where the hell are ya!" She bellows.

"I am on my way. Five minutes."

"Fine." She growls hanging up.

I twirl my hair in a crazy bun and march out the dorm room.

Five minutes later I walked into the building. "Finally." Mia sighs.

"Sorry, do I look okay?" I ask twirling around.

"Yes, yes. Go in." She says pushing me to the black door.

I open it seeing Mark Jacobs at his desk.

"Miss. Lawson. Glad you could make it."

"So..r..r..y." I start the fall over my own words. Freaking Carter!

"Sit."

I slump down holding my purse tight to my body. "I am sorry for being later Mr. Jacobs. I uh had... Emergency."

"Is everything okay?" He asks pushing his little grey hair back. Ew.

"Yes sir, everything is fine now. Thank you."

"Miss. Lawson I've known your father since childhood. I owe him. And this is my owing," he points to me with a smile. "Am I regretting it."

I shook my head quickly. "No sir."

"Here you go." He sighs handing me the file. "Read it through, carefully and note what you don't understand. I want it first thing Monday. Five chapters should do it. "

I stood up pushing the file in my bag. "Anything else."

"No. Having a side job at a publishing house during college is difficult, I understand you want to graduate early from Stanford, but its a heavy hold on a person."

I know you don't have to remind me. "Yes sir."

"You can go."

"Have a good day sir." I nod my way the door.

I need coffee. I turn to the clock seeing its 10am. Great. I have a half an hour before I need to go to Carter.. I mean Mr. Grey.

*~*

Half and hour later I came to the door opening it. Seeing Carter sitting on his desk his head in his hands; wearing black trousers his white shirt open so I can see his chest hair.

"Morning." I grumble.

He looks up and his eyes is hanging of his face. Still beautiful. I hand him a cup of coffee going to my post.

"Where are were you this morning?"

I look with my brow arch. "Got a meeting." I mummer.

"I am sorry about last night."

"Its okay."

"You not gonna even ask me about last night?" He asks confused.

"No. Why would I?"

"Because you came and get me at a strip club."

I scoff and stood up walking to his desk. "Five pages down." I whisper looking down.

"Please look at me, are you disgusted?"

No. Of course not. I look up shaking my head. "No I am not, apart from you almost suffocating me with your," I look up to his biceps. "Strong arms. I am not mad or disgusted."

"I have needs."

"We all do." Actually know what he refers to.

"I just can't get what I want so I went the other way."

"a strip club?"

"Yeah."

"Uh, may I?" I ask with a smile pointing at his cheek. "Pen mark."

I lick my thumb tracing it on his cheek. This is no ordinary relationship.

His hand twirled around my wrist pushing me into him. "Sorry about this."

"About what-"

His lips crashed into mine kissing me roughly, so rough I almost fell. "God you taste amazing."

What the hell is going in here! What am I doing? What should I do?

'Oh I don't know kiss back!' My inner goddess yells.

I begin to move with his rhythm pushing my hand in his hair, he pushes me to the wall, his hand came down my denim skirt pulling it up. He push my panties away pressing his finger on my clitoris.

"You want me don't you."

"Ye..s."

His finger pushed into making me moan. "Say my name."

He slides another finger. "Say my name Jessica."

"Carter." I sing.

My orgasm exploded as I feel Carter's erection pushing to my waist.

His head rest on my breathing heavy. He slowly slide out of me stepping back. "You should go."

Huh.

"I still..."

"You are excused Miss. Lawson." He snaps pushing his hair out of his face.

I could not move.

"Did I stutter?"

What the hell?

I walk to the small coffee table grabbing my bag. I slowly stroll the door opening it. I turn my head seeing Carter bending down.

Just go Jess!

I walked out dumb struck.

What the....