Home Is in Her Arms

Chapter 10

I suddenly heard a small cry causing me to wake up. My eyes opened and I noticed I was in a totally different room then where I was. The last thing I remembered was Lestat slowly killing me at the end of the driveway. I was now in a room that was somewhat familiar to me, but the smell what had triggered my senses. I was in my best friend’s room; I was in Cay’s room. I stood up and looked around until I saw a black figure over a small framed girl. I looked hard and saw Cay’s black hair and the black figure biting her neck.

He was a vampire and he was slowly killing her just like Lestat was to me. I tried to move over, but I couldn’t move. I tried to open my mouth, but nothing was coming out. I felt like I was supposed to observe more then try to interfere. Then I saw the eyes that I would never forget. They were a deep crimson red, like her blood was clouding his eyes. My mouth fell open and I knew it was Lestat. He was standing over my best friend and sucking her dry. I felt my tears swell up in my eyes as I watch him throw her lifeless body to the floor.

“I am going to kill everything you love…” I heard the harsh whisper before my eyes opened for real this time.


I sat up quickly and looked around. I was in our bedroom and under our covers. I felt my heart race as I saw it was dark. I panicked thinking that I was too late, that she was dead already. A sudden movement came from the side of me and I quickly looked. It was Gerard, sitting up with a look of concern.

“Analisa… How are you feeling?” he asked slowly.

“I’m fine but its Cay, he is going to hurt her,” I said and was about to throw the covers back.

“Ana, please don’t move, just sit down,” he told me but I just pushed it away. I shook my head as I started to slide out of the bed and I walked towards my dresser, but not before I glanced in the mirror. I noticed that something was different about me. I looked over at Gerard curiously as he started to stand up, “Okay just listen…”

“Gerard why do I look pale and my hair is really shiny? And my eyes, they are darker and my body…it’s skinnier,” I observed carefully and noticed something different in his eyes. Then I saw the truth in his eyes. I was no longer what I thought I was, I was something completely different, “Gee?”

“I am so sorry, I had to do it sweetie. It was the only way,” he whispered as I backed up and felt the bed hit the back of my leg. I sat down slowly and I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks. I was staring at the floor as I heard Gerard come in front of me and he kneed down. His fingers lightly touched my new Vampire skin and forced me to look up into his beautiful hazel eyes, “I am super sorry darling, but it was the only way I could save you.”

“So I am a vampire?” I questioned him and he nodded slowly. I sighed deeply and felt a few tears fall out.

“I am so sorry baby,” he whispered lightly as he brushed the tears away and kissed my forehead, “I never meant for it to happen this way.”

“Its alright, It was going to happen sooner or later,” I whispered and stared at the ground. I sat down and thought about how everything was going to be different between us, my mom, and Cay... I suddenly looked up in a panic and looked around the room.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” Gerard asked me.

“Cay, Lestat is going to kill her,” I told him the shorten part of my dream. I saw his eyes search mine and I knew that I was right. It was like I could see the future in my dreams. He nodded and quickly stood up. He ran to his closet and got into a new change of clothes, “Where are you going?”

“Going to get Cay, she isn’t safe,” He explained as he walked around the room like a mad man. But something was touching, like he was concern about how I felt. I smiled as he got some stuff together and then turned towards me, “Why are you smiling?”

“You actually care,” I whispered and stood up. I slowly walked towards him and he looked at me weird once again. I smiled and stood right in front of him. He stared down at me curiously and I knew he was wondering why in a time like this I was smiling, but I don’t know why I was. Maybe it was that he was now showing me true feelings or that I knew I could open my heart to him and finally let him in. Maybe this relationship will work out and that I could possibly love him. I slowly placed my arms around his neck and I felt his body tense up. He was completely clueless at what I was trying to do, and I liked it that way.

“What are you doing?” he asked me in a weak voice. He was nervous, I could tell in his body language and the way he talked. I smiled and leaned into him.

“Just shut up and kiss me,” I whispered and reached up to press my lips against his. It was cold at first and he was too shocked to realize what I was doing. Finally, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and brought me closer to him. He slowly kissed me harder, licking my lips begging for entrance. I slowly opened my mouth and felt his smooth tongue enter my mouth causing me to shiver under his touch. His lips were soft and his hands that he ran through my hair, made me feel like I was the luckiest girl in the world. And at this moment, I knew I was the luckiest girl in the world.

Image

“Alright guys, I need someone stay behind and watch the house, can I trust you Mikey?” Gerard asked as we all gathered in the living room. After I explained to Gerard what had happen in my dream, he called a meeting with the guys. The girls were there too, but knew that they were unable to get into the action. I stood there and just stared at Gerard, something was different about him, I couldn’t really place my finger on it, but something had change. Maybe it was my perspective on him or that I was a vampire like him and I could feel it, that we were meant to be together.

“Yeah, you can,” Mikey answered as he reached down and grabbed Zanira’s hand. I smiled at their hands fitting perfectly together and how they really cared a lot about each other. I could only hope that it would happen to Gerard and me.

“Alright we are going to get the girl and then get out. Plain and simple, Bob will go in and get her, Frankie will distract her parents and Ray will keep a look out for Lestat,” Gerard explains as all the guys nodded. I nodded along with them and before I knew it, it was time for them to go. I felt a sudden fear in my stomach as I realized that Gerard was leaving and there was a possibility that he would get hurt. I took a deep breath as I felt his eyes on me and I looked up. He smile weakly as he got closer to me and brought me into a hug, “I promise I will come back to you and show you everything there is to about being a vampire,” he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek lovingly. I smiled up at him and took his words to heart. He was going to come back and he was going to live a life with me, the newly born vampire.

I scanned the room and saw Frankie off in the corner with Nikki’s hands in his. He was telling her comforting words as she stared at the ground. She looked sad and upset, like she was going to cry. I didn’t know what was going on between them but then the world stopped and my vision blurred until I saw I was in the backyard and it was yet again another vision. I was standing in front of a lot of people and was standing next to Zanira, who was standing next to Nikki. She was in a long white gown that reflected her white skin with her hair all pined up. She looked stunning and beautiful. I looked over and noticed that Frankie was in a suit and tie. Then it hit me, I was at their wedding, Frankie and Nikki’s wedding… The world suddenly came into focus and I knew what was going on between them.

“They are in love,” I whispered and stared at them. Gerard looked into my eyes and then he followed my gaze to where Frankie and Nikki were. He nodded and sighed heavily.

“Yeah, they have been in love for years now, but never got the guts to tell Bob,” he explained and I nodded. They were scared he would understand and force Nikki to stay away from him. I could see Bob doing that too, he was extremely overprotective of Nikki in situations like this, “Alright Boys, time to go.”

Gerard and the rest of the boys left one by one, but not before they kissed each girl. When it came time for Gerard to kiss me, I smiled and wrap my arms around his shoulder. I was in heaven when I was in his arms and kiss him deeply. I assumed that we were getting a lot of shocked faces, but I didn’t care, I was with the only man who ever truly cared about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment me and let me know what you think<3

also go read my join account with Cay : Unleash.The.Bats