Status: Active of Course

Deception at Finest

I slowly pushed my way into his office there was something very strange about the man something that I couldn’t place my finger on. I handed him the books and his fingers brushed mine and I felt as if I had been electrocuted, something sparked inside me and I didn’t like it. I swear I saw his eyes flash red again but I know it’s my mind playing tricks on me.

“From now on I want you to deliver my books not Darla, can you do that little one, give me a verbal reply and a name would be nice as well, I am Harry” he said in a definite condescending tone.

“Okay” I said.

For some reason my name seemed to be caught on my tongue, there was something ever intimidating about the man before me. He was obviously much larger than me by a good foot at least if not a little more, he had well defined muscles and biceps. He was in a way, menacing.

“My name is Aliceandra” I said softly.

“Well it is a pleasure to meet you Aliceandra, I know I will be seeing much more of you” He said ushering me out his hand in the middle of my back.

I hadn’t even seen him move from behind his desk. There was something off here and honestly I didn’t want to find out what it was. I’ve seen how those movies end, the girl who looks under the bed tends to get bitten. I didn’t want to be that girl, but what if I wasn’t given the choice.
  1. Don't look Under The Bed
    Woodland- The Paper Kites
  2. You Look Delectable In Red
    Whoever She Is- The Maine
  3. Run Run As Fast As You Can
    Call Off The Bells- The Early November
  4. I See Fire
    " I see fire Hollowing souls, I see fire, Blood in the breeze"
  5. Wildest Dreams
  6. Run, Run, Lost Boy They Say To Me
    Away From All Of Reality. Ruth B- Lost Boy