Status: Active of Course

Deception at Finest

Wildest Dreams

Harry finally let me go home the next morning, he paid for my cab again like I was incapable of paying for it myself. Something about Harry is revolting and scary but then there is also something that just makes you feel comfortable when you know you shouldn’t be. It’s almost like getting a brain freeze, you look at it and want it but know that anything that cold, you should take your time with but you can’t stop yourself until it’s already too late. I kept picturing his eyes going from that beautiful emerald to blood red.
I know it’s stupid but I couldn’t help myself, I pulled my laptop out and searched for creatures that are known to have red eyes. I already knew vampires would show up but elves seemed to be the most common answer. I closed my eyes and shut my laptop, I am being crazy. Harry is just a business man, he is older and wiser and shrewder than me so of course I find him frightening. He just has a domineering personality.
I spent the rest of the day doing my school work. The next few days, things seemed to go back to normal no more sleep walking incidents, no Harry, everything was good. I went to work and school and then to sleep. I was sleeping a lot more lately; it seemed to be doing wonders for my horrible headaches, until one night.
The house was dark, pitch black. I was walking aimlessly. Their they were red eyes, staring at me.
“Come closer child” The voice was sickly sweet.
“N-n-no” I turned around and ran.
Laughter echoed through the whole place and suddenly light seemed to seep into the house.
“This will be fun, dear Harold will be so upset I visited you without his consent.”
Harold, did he mean Harry? Was all of this related to Harry? I was so confused I just wanted it all to stop. My head was pounding, my heart hammering in my chest. I turned around to face whatever was chasing me but I saw nothing. Absolutely nothing.
“Over hear darling” his breath was on my neck.
I let out a blood curdling scream as I felt his claws dig into my arm making deep cuts. I felt it the strange surge running through my fingertips and all of a sudden he was no longer touching me and hitting the wall in front of me.
“Ha ha ha ha ha” he laughed like he had never heard a joke before. “You have some tricks up your sleeves, this is going to be fun. The game has only just began little one.”
His blonde hair contrasted his pale face and those eyes. I was feeling light headed and couldn’t seem to focus or see anything clearly; someone wrapped their arms around me. I knew that scent, but he couldn’t be here this is just a dream.
I jolted up, everything in me was screaming, like I had been being drown and someone let go right before I went under to never come back again. It was all a dream but as I ran my hands down my arm I saw it, there was blood on sheets where my arms would have been laying and cuts on my arms. I was going crazy, I pinched myself but it only made it worse I was starting to get hysterical. My room was a disaster again like a tornado had come through, but what really scared me was there was a human sized dent and crack in my bookcase, that there was no way I could have done while sleep walking.
What is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know i didn't space it or anything but I didn't have time I hope you guys like it. Comment and I'll edit it tonight and possibly post a new chapter tomorrow or Wednesday.

xoxo Aj