Status: Active of Course

Deception at Finest

Run, Run, Lost Boy They Say To Me

Two days later I was still shaken to my core, I couldn’t just ignore the events happening but I wasn’t going to confront anyone. It was now Wednesday and I had a whole other week before I had to see Harry which gave me a sense of ease but at the same time I was anxious. I wanted to know about that girl he had with him at the club, she was still stuck in my mind she seemed almost lifeless and I didn’t understand.

I researched about strange events like the one’s I’ve been experiencing but I get nothing or some crazy conspiracy theory and it makes me want to rip my hair out. If only I had like a fairy godmother or something but let’s be honest this isn’t Cinderella and really the true Cinder story wasn’t a happy one.

I begrudgingly made my way to work, trying to clear my head. Maybe this was all just a figment of my imagination due to lack of sleep. That is a logical explanation, I think if i stop focussing on it maybe it will go away, doubling my medication might help too. I was resolved to get rid of all these strange and negative thoughts.

Work went by slowly I spent my time in a book feeling much better as I got lost in the pages. It seemed like everything was falling back into place, maybe I’m not going crazy. I was happy when my shift was over because honestly I just wanted to finish my homework and watch some supernatural, I mean what’s better than those two things? Apparently whatever Alicia had planned for me because she was waiting outside of my apartment with a bag when I got home.

“Okay so my boss Nick really seemed to like you, so I need your help tonight because tonight isn’t a normal party. It’s for like smart people, please come with me I really want some cool points with Nick so I can get my week off with Charles.”

“I guess” I replied.

Maybe getting out wasn’t a bad idea, maybe staying locked up in my room alone was messing with my head too. Now the only question I have is what is in the bag? I shouldn’t have asked or wondered that question because now I am in a long elegant skin tight emerald colored dress that fans out at the bottom with heels I can hardly walk in.

Alicia wasn’t kidding when she said this party was fancy or for people of greater intelligence than her. Just from looking around the chandelier lit ballroom you could tell this was a party that had a league all its own. I was guessing a lot of the men were investors, lawyer, and maybe even a few members of parliament. I watched quietly from the sidelines while Alicia did her thing mingling with the trophy wives and ladies that were brought as plus ones. It was quite the entertaining sight to see.

“Well you look rather delectable tonight Ms. Alice”

“Good evening Mr. Grimshaw” I politely bowed and he chuckled.
“I take it you were my incompetent underlings plus one so she wouldn’t feel out of place but she has now ditched you?”

“You would be correct, but I don’t mind at all. People watching is a favorite pastime of mine and this is a wonderful place to do it. But out of curiosity why was Alicia even invited tonight it really doesn’t seem like she was needed for a story or to keep up appearances since you are here too?”

“Well she was merely a ruse to get you here my dear”

That deep raspy voice I knew it belonged to none other than Mr. Styles. I should have known he would be here and it does makes sense because if he had invited me, it would have been a heavy no.

“We both know if I had invited you it would have been a hard no, because you don’t trust me and I alarm you but the other night I was there to comfort you.”

Did he just admit to what I think he did but that is impossible it was a dream. It had to be a dream. My head started to hurt again and then it was like everything stopped, and the world went black and once again I was caught safely in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know it has been forever but I hope someone is still interested in this. I finally got over my writers block and should be back in full swing. What are your thoughts any more ideas about what's going on? I would love to hear theories. I hope you guys like it.

XOXO
Aj