Status: No longer active.

Molly

Hospital

You weren't at school today..

But that doesn't really matter..

I tried to call you, you didnt answer, but you eventually called me back..

Which was hostile and awkward. Like most things right now.

You told me you were up all night convincing your mum that you don't need to go to hospital.

Sometimes, i wish you would go to hospital.
But your stubborn nature and your willingness says otherwise.

You kind of went quiet when i just responded with 'ok'

Im not sure what you expected... For me to say "Oh wow, are you ok?" Because i don't feel like i need to say that.

I know you aren't ok, there is not much i can do about it but say 'ok'...

Then i asked you if you were coming to school on Monday..

"Yeah maybe not"

Ok.

What else do you want me to say but 'ok' there is nothing else i can fucking say anyway.

Go to hospital. Get your condition checked.

Im still thinking about my friend, i want to tell you all about her, but i don't think you would care..

You like where you are now. Even if you are making choices that i would deem stupid.

Its your life, not mine.

I can hear you saying "why cant you just be happy for me"

I dont know, maybe its becasue I cant be happy again, or maybe its because you are ruining something I value. But you dont need to know that. Nor can you do anything about it.

Sometimes i wonder who you will call to bail you out of something you can't handle. Or jail.

And i sometimes wonder if you will call me.

And sometimes, i know you wont.

And thats 'ok'.

Becasue everything is ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
im not having the best of days..