Status: No longer active.

Molly

Ok

Nobody has ever just kinda texted me or called me just to make sure i was 'ok' and it was like "wow, someone actually cares about where i am and what im doing and how i am feeling and they are my parents and they are people i have groomed to be my friends my giving them food and money" and that felt really good

i like this new friendship thing and i don't mind that you got grounded and didnt come over, although that is the second time in a row you have cancelled plans you made first.. Like i said, water under the bridge.

"i support you 100%" was an amazing thing to read from you, it was really comforting to know that you actually cared and that no matter what i tried even if you had you doubts about it, you would let me find that on my own and just support me.

I really like what is happening and i don't know why it didnt happen sooner.

Brock is a cunt and always will be, he is like every other teenage boy, like you said "something to get his dick wet" and i agree with you, 100%.

I don't know if you are still coming to queensland or even coming while mum is away, nothing is kinda certain, i mean the pizza night was all planned and the it went ass up, so its really just a waiting game.

Work is really good, i mean really good, i have a good employer, although i don't like Tammy, she is the mean one, Lauren is the nice one, and i can feel myself annoying Bec, my acting Boss.. I don't know how i will do when Kelly comes back from holidays.

I need to start taking my purse to work.. (self reminder)

I missed you when i was away from school, although i was busy, i still missed talking to you and catching up with you in the hallway.

Im not sure what day i am up to, but it doesnt really matter anymore, as long as these keep going, i think ill be all good.

Ill be there tomorrow! See you soon Mollestah.