Status: No longer active.

Molly

Regret

Avoidance is a funny thing, at first it seems like one is busy, but the i come to the realisation that, in fact, i am being avoided.

Which is cool.

I regret telling you so much, i regret every word that i typed that night, i should never have told you anything, i regret telling you about therapy and everything.

You've done so much for me and i shouldn't hide anything, but now you don't want to see me.

And thats alright.
I dont mind.

I dont have the room to mind, with work and school, and everything, it becomes too much.

And the last two were planned, the lunch and the sleepover were both planned very much so.
But again, i dont really know what i expected.

Doctors appointment, therapy sessions, all nessecary and i dont mind those things, but sometimes it feels like you are lying to me, but i always know you will hopefully tell the truth about why you said no.

You were grounded, yet you had someone over and was supposed to go over someones house? That was kind of an "oh" moment, where i went "yeah avoidance is a shitty feeling and so is regret"

You've helped me so much, but i dont think it made anything different telling you how i feel, i may as well have been suffering in silence, you wouldn't have known the difference.

Its ok.
One day, like everybody else, you will leave and you will give up and thats ok, because I've been waiting for a while. Waiting to see if you are like everyone else and i will keep waiting because i know you will be.

But that all doesn't matter. Work is going well too, i saw a movie in gold class today and i got new glasses..

Our chat at the gym was really nice, but kinda awkward.

I dont know if i should continue these anymore...