Status: No longer active.

Molly

Departure

I think i will stop writing these, i mean, i am going to stop reminding you to read them because its annoying for you..

Im glad that you are Tayse are happy, your relationship never really affected me, it was more of a talking point than anything else.. I honestly never cared what happened..

You shoes are cool, not my kind of cool, but if they make you happy, then thats really, really, good..

Ive been working heaps, and i really like my job! I don't know why im telling you that, my therapist cancelled on me and i started eating really unhealthy right now, but i just need to get back on track..

I don't know if you would want to come and stay with me…

I wasnt really shocked when you told me that you sold drugs for a 'living' considering the kind of life you are living..

See that thing that really gets me, is why do i care so much when i am powerless, i guess its just that i don't really approve, its nothing like homosexuality or smoking weed, i could deal with that, but i just think selling drugs and pushing others into drugs and that kinda thing really gets to me, because not only are you ruining your life, but other peoples as well.

I don't even know why im talking indirectly to you about this anymore, there is nothing i can do and i don't know i kind of feel helpless having to watch someone i care about get wrapped up into people and things that have come close to killing her, I've seen first hand (as have you) the implications and the consequences of taking drugs and abusing substances.

But just because i don't approve of it, doesn't mean its wrong… oh wait, thats not just me that doesn't approve of its, its the law, the government, the justice system.

Again, i dont know why im spouting shit that you will ignore.. It seems pointless and it kinda seems easier to stop caring and just nod my head and laugh because thats the best i can do.

It's good that you have a good web of people outside of school because i won't be at your funeral.

I don't know why your choices or actions have any consequence on me, but i have seen you change and develop into someone i never thought you would be, i always thought you would be the girl who listens to brokencyde in her room and blogs all day and smokes weed at home with her few close friends, but i don't really know where it all got to a point where i was just nodding and laughing because i don't really remember when.. it was too long ago..

Our friendship will always be one step behind the 'going to queensland' friendship because of your choices and if i am a big part of your life and i have to listen to you talk about how you are making choices that i feel rare doing you harm then i don't want to be a part of your life anymore..

Im not asking you to choose between our friendship and substances because, sadly, i know which one you would choose…