Status: work in progress, can't always update, working on other stories as well.

How I Loved Him.

Gun.

The next day I had gotten ready for work and made my way over to his apartment, I knew that he said he would pick it up but I couldn't help but to want to give it back. I knocked on his door softly but enough to be heard and took a step back when the door slightly opened, I swallowed the lump in my throat and slowly pushed it farther open. I saw a shirt, then a pair of jeans and then some shoes scattered around; his apartment was fairly clean as I walked through with his coat.

I stepped over clothing and into the living room where I found him passed out next to a bloody shirt, the coat his the floor with a thud and his body shot up. A gun in one hand and a blanket in the other, I was frozen to the spot as he stared at me and then looked at the floor to see the jacket.

He placed the gun slowly to the floor and then ran his hand through his messy blonde hair, pushing himself off of the couch he walked over and grabbed the coat from the floor. He didn't say anything to me but instead handed me a glass of water and moved me to the couch. It was a soft couch and took the shape of my form, I took a sip of the water and stared at his large screen tv, it was black with a white border. Pretty cool. He watched me as I scanned his living room, A bookshelf, another couch, a small table and the tv. My eyes landed on him and he looked at me not taking his eyes away from me.

"I should go." I said.

I quickly stood up and felt dizzy as I did, sitting down he was at my side in a moment; his hand on my back as he took the cup of water away from me.

"Are you alright?" His voice was soft as he spoke.

I shook my head as I saw the gun sitting on the floor, why would someone so nice and handsome have a gun in their home. I then looked over to the shirt that I knew was covered in blood, a gun and a bloody shirt. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder, he didn't move but let me stay there. His eyes were glued the the shirt that was on the floor, he knew that he made a mistake by leaving it there.

"What...what happened?" I grabbed the cup and took a sip of the water.

He sat silent for a few minutes and then stood, his hand held out so I could grab it. I knew it was a stupid question to ask, he held my hand softly as he walked me to the door. He stood in front of me next to the door and pushed a piece of my hair behind me ear, he leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"That's a story for another day, don't you have work?" He asked.

Then I remembered, I was just going to drop off his jacket and then leave to work. I was probably at least twenty minutes late for my shift and I was going to get so yelled at, I groaned as I pulled the front door open and looked back at him.

"I don't know why you have a gun, but I wouldn't think you needed one." I took a step out of the apartment and kept my back to him just staring at my door.

"There's a lot of things I don't need, but I keep them either way." He shut the door softly and I left to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know not the best chapter I will make it better just very busy.