Status: work in progress, can't always update, working on other stories as well.

How I Loved Him.

Drugged

I did my best to avoid Charlie the best that I possibly could, however since we lived right across from each other there were of course some moments that we saw each other; I would either go back into my apartment and wait for him to leave or I would quickly walk away with out a second glance at him. Rose said that I was pretty much over reacting, just because he fell asleep with a gun in one hand and a bloody shirt on the floor didn't mean anything. That to her in some way it was pretty much sexy. I would shake my head and ignore her comments.

I stood in the house watching all of the people enter and exit the room, most of them were drunk and I was just starting my drink. One of Rose's friends invited us to their party, get drunk and have fun type of party. I sat awkwardly in one of the chairs just watching everyone, I was here for Rose and her friend so I really wasn't interested in talking to people. I was however interesting in drinking my ass off for the first time in months.

"Why must you...sit there awkwardly." Rose asked as she leaned against the wall, I could tell that she was half way drunk.

I slowly stood up from my spot as I took the last sip of my beer and smiled at her.

"Sorry, I was just enjoying my beer." I showed her my empty can and she laughed while dragging me towards the kitchen, there were a few people standing around and talking; they paid no mind to us walking into the kitchen. Rose grabbed a cup and handed it to me, I took it while looking at the people. A few cute guys and some females flirting with them, god I missed those days.

"So you ready to get wasted?" Rose spoke getting my attention.

I nodded and watched her pour something into my cup, I trusted her and didn't question what it was that I was drinking; I just knew that I wanted to get drunk and I was going to have a damn good time. Taking a few sips I soon smiled because the taste was pretty awesome, it tasted like strawberries and whipped cream with a hint of something else.

After about twenty minutes and three drinks I was dancing around with everyone else, I had no care in the world about what was going on around me; I didn't care who I was dancing with and I sure as hell didn't care that Rose was having a damn good time. I felt the person hand run up my shirt and I pushed it back down, then I felt the other hand go up my shirt and I pushed that back down.

"Come on baby." He whispered in my ear.

I shoved away from him and stumbled slightly from the amount of alcohol that I had taken in, getting my balance I walked away from him and looked for Rose. I walked around the room and then exited towards the hall way, bumping into a few people along the way. I placed my hand on my head as the room started to become fuzzy.

I knew that I didn't have that much to drink.

I groaned as I headed to the door, I knew that if she wasn't here then she would be at home. Walking out of the apartment, I took the elevator down to the main floor and started to make my way out of the house when I got dizzy once again. I stumbled back and fell into someones arms and was stood up straight.

"Oh thank you." I turned around and was met with those eyes, Charlies eyes and for some reason they looked extra sexy.

"You're drugged." He said while grabbing my face softly and looking into my eyes.

"Don't get to close, I might kiss you." I slurred.

He leaned back and just looked at me, I could see something in his eyes but I didn't really know what it was. I watched as a guy walked up to him and placed his hand on his shoulder, he whispered something in his ear and walked away.

"Lets get you back to my apartment." He lifted me quickly into his arms with no struggle and walked out of the building, placing me into his car he got into the driver seat and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is enjoying this.