Status: work in progress, can't always update, working on other stories as well.

How I Loved Him.

Nice night.

When I had woken back up it was nice fall and the plate was still next to the bed, but seeing as I was in the middle of the bed, wrapped in the blankets; I truly didn't want to move. I saw the stars through his shades and blinked, I had slept the whole day away and I was mostly likely in so much trouble at work. I groaned when I heard my phone buzzing across the room, I really didn't want to move but it had to be important, I slowly crawled off the bed and stood up feeling a tad bit dizzy still. I got to my phone and quickly flipped it over to where I could see the screen.

Private

I grumbled as the name faded from the screen but a few seconds later reappeared, I clicked the answer button and placed the phone to my ear with a small groan.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"You're finally awake, how did you sleep?" I heard Charlie on the other side of the phone.

I grumbled and rubbed my eyes while looking at the phone, he was calling me private but I don't remember ever giving him my number.

"How...How did you get my number?" I asked while running a hand through my messed up hair.

I heard him mumbled something to someone but I couldn't understand what it was and then he came back on the phone, clearing his throat he started talking.

"Listen, I will be back in about two hours. I have a washer and dryer in the closet near the bathroom and there are towels in there as well, feel free to freshen up. If you stay, I will bring some dinner back." He trailed off at the last part of the sentence and I sat silently just looking at his floor while biting my bottom lip, he was being so nice all of a sudden.

"Yea, I will be here." I heard him sigh on the other side of the phone and then hang up.

This time I had taken the time to actually look around his apartment, it really wasn't as small as it looked. The closet was a walk in closet which did indeed have a washer and dryer, I tossed my clothes in the washer and grabbed a towel while walking into the bathroom. It was a nice white tiled bathroom with a wall mirror and a walk in shower, a tub on the other side of the wall with the toilet in between. I marveled at the sight but soon enough got into the shower, after about 20 minutes of lathering my self up I soon washed off, got out and dried my self off.

Wrapping the towel around my body I walked over to the washer and saw my stuff had finished so I placed it in the dryer and walked over to the living room. It felt slightly awkward sitting in his house on his couch watching a cooking show, but I had nothing else to wear. I let my eyes close and soon enough sleep over came me once again.

"Well..."

MY eyes snapped open and I was met with his blue ones staring at me with a smirk on his face and two plates in his hand, I held the towel close to my body and bit my bottom lip softly.

"I didn't realize you were dozing off on my couch, in a towel..Uh.." He looked at the food and I took the cue and quickly got my close from the dryer and went into the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later he had the plates on the table and a movie on the T.V, I took the chance to silently sit down next to him.

"I feel embarrassed for some reason." I looked down at the food and almost drooled, it was really nice meal and looked like he cooked it himself or just ordered from a fancy restaurant. I felt my stomach grumble painfully as I picked up the fork and stuffed food into my mouth forgetting that he was right next to me.

"Don't worry about it, when you first met me I was half naked." He said while taking a sip of his water, I looked at him and received a wink.

The rest of the night was going by well, my phone had rung a few times and text the people back stating that I was fine and just came down with the flu. Everything was going fine until his phone rang and he answered, I had only heard his side which was a few "Yeas" and a few "Not now's" after about five minutes he sighed and hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry but this dinner will have to be cut short, I'm going to be having a visitor and you need to go home." He placed the phone on the table and I looked down at my plate, I hadn't even finished my food. "You take the plate, this time I will pick it up." I looked back at him and smirked as I stood with the plate and nodded.

He walked me to the door and I left, Walking to my apartment I turned my head to the left and saw three men and a woman walk up to his door. Entering my apartment I closed and locked the door while looking out of the peep hole, Charlie had them enter and gave my door a look over be he shut his door.