Smuts

JonahxChrisMotionless

I gasped aloud as the hot water streamed down my long, black hair, and pooled on the floor of the shower. I glanced down to look at my favorite tattoo, the words "Know Hope" written on my chest in a curling yet eloquent script. I was just about to turn off the shower when someone yanked the curtain away. I lunged for my towel and barely wrapped it around me before turning to see Chris standing there, a smirk on his face. His deep black eyes sucked me in, and I found myself staring at him, studying him. The tantalizing creamy skin, the colorful tattoos, the way he bit his lip and flicked his lip rings with his tongue, it was all too much for me. I swooned, and he caught me with one arm. The other arm reached down and ripped the towel off of me. I squirmed desperately in his grasp as he laid me down on my stomach and pulled me over his knee. I struggled with all my might to see what Chris was going to do to me, but to no avail, his grip was like a vice on me. I saw out of the corner of my eye his hand lifting up, and him bringing it back down on my ass, hard. I moaned loudly, my voice breaking. Chris smiled, spanking me again. "Dirty boy. Getting turned on from me spanking your ass like this, you little slut huh?" He said, venom in his voice.

I found myself getting turned on and growing hard as he continued to spank me, harder and harder until I was a writhing mess, ass red, and cock hard as diamond. Chris leered at me, and smirked before pushing me off of him and onto my back. "Fuck, I thought to myself, Chris is going to actually do this." Chris pressed all of his weight onto me and begin kissing me and licking my face. His hands traveled up and down my body, stroking and pulling and prodding me at will. Chris trailed his kisses down to my neck before biting gently at a spot where my neck just met my shoulders. I squeaked in pleasure as he bit down and sucked at the skin, marking me. I rocked back and forth underneath him as he continued sucking and biting at the spot, almost like he wanted me to break into agony underneath him, crying and begging him. I wasn't going to give in to him..at least not until he slowly peeled off his shirt, his slim frame exposed to me, as he tantalizingly slid off his black skinny jeans, his erection fully exposed to me. When I gasped at the size of him, Chris took full advantage, snapping his hips forwards and thrusting into my mouth. Chris grabbed my head in his hands and begin fucking my face, pushing in and out of my mouth at will, smiling at my choking noises as his cock slid around in my mouth. I was in heaven, as cliche as that sounds.

Chris moaned as I licked him up and down, and shoved himself all the way down my throat practically. I gagged around him as his cock squirmed in my mouth, before he came. He pulled out of my mouth, and smiled as I sat there on my knees, gasping and choking on his cum. "You know what's next now right?" Chris grinned. I rolled onto my back and Chris pushed 3 of his fingers into my mouth. "Suck." He commanded. I did as he said, and sucked on his fingers greedily, slurping and rolling my tongue around them. He yanked his hand out, and pushed my feet back until they were practically behind my head. In this pretzel position, I could do nothing as he shoved his 3 fingers into me, scissoring them around, pushing and pulling them in and out of me. The squelching noises that came from my ass seemed to invigorate him, as he continued even faster and faster, before pulling out again as I gasped in pleasure. "Chris. Please. Fuck me." I muttered. "What? You're gonna have to speak up." He said softly. "CHRIS. FUCK ME. PLEASE." I practically shouted, my face turning bright red. He nodded and thrust into me quickly. On my back, Chris took full advantage of pulling my hair and spanking me and he did both in tandem. I grunted as I felt his length filling me up, and I felt my own cock beginning to pulse. "Chris..." I whimpered. "I can't hold on any longer." "Hold on just a bit longer, I'll let you cum I promise. Let me finish first." Chris thrust back into me and I felt him tremble and cum, as my walls clenched down hard on his shaft. Chris didn't pull out and instead began jerking me off, until I finally came, hard, shooting ropes of cum all over the walls. Chris then wrapped his arms around me as I pressed my face into his chest, and sighed, gasping for air. Chris pulled on his bathrobe, untangled himself from me and picked me up bridal style. Clutched to his chest, covered in his and my own juices, he gently laid me onto my bunk, and pulled me into his arms, smiling. "That was incredible baby." "Thank you." My voice was but a hoarse whisper as he rubbed my back, as I fell asleep contently, knowing all too well I'd be sore in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
c; I'm really proud of this one. As per usual requests as to what band member and kinks you would like to see would be much appreciated!